What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

you can contest election under other names... change the party name no issue. just make sure people know about it
You have to change symbol too
And it'll have a lot of effects on voters from village
Now they know symbol of bat

Moreover they won't let you register again
In fact there'll be no elections again

even Prophet Muhammad left Kaba in the hand of Kuffar-e-Makkha for Madina-e-Tayiba ..... for me Pakistan is Madian tu Sani in Hind .... but is under the occupation of Munafiqeen-e-Hind

مدینہ کے محافظ وہ مومن تھے جن کے لئے قرآن میں خوش خبری آی تھی

باقی ہمارے محافظ تو جو ہیں ان کا مجھے بتانے کی ضرورت نہیں

امید ختم ہوتی جارہی ہے اور وقت نکلتا جا رہا ہے

There's no difference between Indian, Israeli and Pakistani authorities. I don't know why we are not friends
That's where we are deliberatey being dragged into by bajwa-cia design, whether we like it or not.

Just like pak army was dragged into WOT.

But worry not, sooner or later pak soil will vomit out all traitors with evil plans.

We can just hope & pray that we also get freedom like Bangladeshis got from Pakistan Military.

We need our country back. We need Chaukidaars to put to their place. We need to throw them out of the cities and towards the borders.

مدینہ کے محافظ وہ مومن تھے جن کے لئے قرآن میں خوش خبری آی تھی

باقی ہمارے محافظ تو جو ہیں ان کا مجھے بتانے کی ضرورت نہیں

امید ختم ہوتی جارہی ہے اور وقت نکلتا جا رہا ہے
Madinay ke muhafizon ka kanjron se Kia muqabla

So what's going on atm, hearing in court already underway ?

When can we expect an update on those proceedings ?

That's where we are deliberatey being dragged into by bajwa-cia design, whether we like it or not.

Just like pak army was dragged into WOT.

But worry not, sooner or later pak soil will vomit out all traitors with evil plans.
Lol 75 years have passed listening to this.

There's no favourite country in the eyes of Allah SWT
Agreed but Allah does teach the universal laws to the mankind, so its not about the country but the purpose of the country or you can say that mission statement of Pakistan. What Quaid also in many occasions openly stated.

So if you or anybody think Pakistan just as piece of land then this line of thinking & debate which you have adopted is correct.
"Islam ka qila", "Islami fauj", "Islami bomb" etc
I think we should not forget the backgrounds & histories related to these terms.

For example the Islamic Bomb was never claimed by Pakistan but given by western media for nuclear capability of Pakistan in fact Pakistan open and officially stated policy which is opposite to it.

"Islami Fauj" was the title first given during Afghan Jihad we can't exactly say who the entity which coined it first but both CIA and ISI were allied during Afghan Jihad and were doing ideological propaganda.

as far as the term "Islam ka qila" is concerned I don't think you would be logically deny that 221 or 222 million Muslim are not under the existential threat from those who still attacks the 1/3 of muslims of subcontinent and win elections on this.

Just because those who are living and RULING this "Qila" are thankless b@stards and now are hellbent to destroy it you can't blame there deeds on the country and the nation.

Last edited:
There's no difference between Indian, Israeli and Pakistani authorities. I don't know why we are not friends
There's massive difference. Indian Chief of Army staff even salutes a provincial assembly rep (MPA) because he knows that unelected military goons can never be higher then elected officials as elected officials are real representation of their maaliks (citizens of the country)

Indian Generals and military officials don't even have fraction of wealth & perks despite them being trillions of dollar economy & 600 billions in reserves and us only 3 billion reserves and that too of loans.

Back
Top Bottom