What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Bhutto's government was terminated after the American threat and Bhutto was hanged
- Iran's Prime Minister Masdaq's government was terminated and he was arrested
- Imran Khan's government was terminated after the American threat
- they have to talk and live. Threats to kill
- Facilitator?

+ Adnan Menderes, 3 times elected PM of Turkey (1950-60), was deposed through a coup and later hanged in a fake and ridiculous trial for he became too much for the Imperialists' tutelage....

And, they posted the pictures of his execution to make it a lesson for other leaders....

menderesin-idam-sehpasi-da-sergilenecek-120367-c2699902063b1708cf6d9e3082be3eda-1564657294.png

The latest situation of Maryam Aurangzeb
Imran Khan cleverly appointed Asim Munir as the army chief after showing everyone Faiz as COAS.

638e4b7316c78c77373c851c76aee84d.jpg

PA did the bare minimum, they even left the border open during war time so these tribals wouldn't whinge about having their movement restricted. With all these freedoms and trust, they still invited Taliban fighters into Pakistani territory. They were the gateway for AQ radicalization of Pakistanis. If they didn't want to be part of the war then they shouldn't have joined it by giving Talibs refuge. They think they can do anything they want without any consequences.

Any normal functioning army would have moved 100k+ troops to the border if 27 countries had invaded next door to play it safe. The CSF funds were for that, the blame goes to PA for eating that up and not even bothering to build a border fence but don't say nobody trusted the tribals to not get involved in the war. Everyone gave them ample opportunity.

Instead of owning up to their mistake, they allowed TTP to develop and got thousands of Pakistanis killed, lost intelligence access from the five eyes and gave India a free pass to fill the void. I am doing my best to control my anger at them so I won't say anymore about them but they have done significant damage to Pakistans standing in the world. You think Pakistan would be on the brink of bankruptcy had none of this happened?

If these folk were rational they would have asked for the troops to help keep them safe when war broke out and distanced themselves from the Talibs and AQ.

You have said it all urself and yet u blame tribals for bringing in AQ and TTP? Tell me how a poor tribal guy can do that? See the full picture, it were these generals that gave jihad sermons at day n drink whisky at night who brought AQ and made TTP. They made terrorists making factories with help of paedophile mullahs like fazlu.

Even American professors are in on it.

This is such a low IQ attempt 😭😭, they have nothing to run on or against so they are just sticking to textbook race baiting.

Well screenshot and send it to his university. Get his *** fired for being a racist asshole

Bhai he is anto pdm and anti army, this is a satirical post. Seriously check before going bonkers and have a sense of humor.

If it wasn't for the British, the entire sub continent would look like the slums of Mumbai and most of Pakistan would look like Kabul :lol:

Do you know why KPK looks better than Afghanistan? Because of the British. As soon as you cross the durand line you are in the land of savages.

I don't care if British were bad for India, Iran, Afghanistan, Islam, whoever. Their intervention led to Indus finally carving out their own territory and that's all that matters.

Have u ever visited kabul? Are u seriously so confident in ur stupidity? Have u not even read about lahore, multan, Peshawar, delhi etc before the brits? Their intervention caused carving out Pakistan? What kind of a retarded logic is that? Seriously man, u r a genetic slave, i doubt there is any cure for u. But i suggest u read stuff and maybe then ppl wont see u as a retard. The whole area from Afghanistan to bengal and uptill east turkestan belonged to us. Afyer the brits, we had way less and evwn that got divided in 71 and the narrow strip left is still ruled by their brown slaves.

I think Govt is planning to arrest Imran khan in the morning at Islamabad court.

Section 144 imposed in Islamabad. Containers are brought near the court area. I think plan might be is to stop Imran khan's supporters going along with him after a certain area and only Imran khan's vehicle to be allowed. Then its easy target to do whatever they want to do.

One thing is for sure, that both PDM & Army are committed to stop Imran khan at all costs. They don't care about country, their number one focus is Imran khan. They consider him the enemy as he can win elections and so power will be taken away from PDM and most of them may get back to jails. Military already has created huge divide by torturing Swati & Gill and many other workers, also FIRs and eventually murder of Arshad Shareef. After such brutal treatment they know Imran khan & PTI naturally got hatred against the institution, so put a red line on him forever.

Have u ever visited kabul? Are u seriously so confident in ur stupidity? Have u not even read about lahore, multan, Peshawar, delhi etc before the brits? Their intervention caused carving out Pakistan? What kind of a retarded logic is that? Seriously man, u r a genetic slave, i doubt there is any cure for u. But i suggest u read stuff and maybe then ppl wont see u as a retard. The whole area from Afghanistan to bengal and uptill east turkestan belonged to us. Afyer the brits, we had way less and evwn that got divided in 71 and the narrow strip left is still ruled by their brown slaves.

I don't need to visit, youtube is enough. It looks like a 3rd world shithole. All of South Asia was under developed disgusting and dirty with a bunch of palaces and harems for the rulers. Brits built the railways, they created civic institutions, government, order, discipline. It is in your DNA to be a kabooli worshipper so you think harems and bacha bazi are a sign of progress :lol:

What is "us"? Nothing belonged to you. It belonged to the rulers. Pakistan, its borders, its army, its dominion is with assistance from the British during its withdrawal from the region.

Last edited:
He did mention in tweets that the post was sarcastic.
If that was meant to be sarcasm, it was very poorly done. Looking at guys tweets, he has been very pro PDM. I suspect he made the tweet seriously, then upon backlash, decided to backtrack.

Back
Top Bottom