What's new

Imran Khan withdraws from his NA-1, NA-71 seat in KP

I hope Imran can work closely with the army in Rawalpindi to ensure Nawaz is hanged by the time mid-term elections take place.

Wise decision and pretty straightforward.

Hanif Abbasi ka ab mun to kala hua hai na!

I wonder if Bilour will make a comeback in by-elections?

Wise indeed, noon league walon ko chance nahi dena.

Great, the seat on which Pakhtoons elected their own representative, who happens to be a Pakhtoon is going to be taken over by a Punjabi?

Why Punjabi? Pakhtoon khatam hogaye hain PTI main? The many who lost in other seats would be happy to take over.

This was expected, i told my dad two days ago and he said no IK will keep Peshawar because people voted for him this and that.I said no he should give up NA 1 and NA 71.There are many reasons.
1: PTI won these seats easily and can win it again in by elections.When you have provincial govt in KPK they can take out NA 1 easily and also NA 5 noshera.They can elect the person who was campaigning for IK from NA 1.Because he is a local guy.
2: IK can't be in Peshawar all the time.He lives in ISB, in pukhtoon culture he has to interact with the people.He has to walk around his Halka, see people, listen to them, and address their problems and some people don't speak Urdu.This will be a little hard to do.He got elected from there because he is really famous and yes people like him, they wanted change and also good campaigning.
3: You don't want to give up the seat where you fought the most hard battle and that is NA 56 Pindi.If he give up this seat it will be a piece of cake for N league to win it again and you all will see the drug dealer again from this Halka in the parliament.I am sure you don't want that.Also this will make sure IK has strong presence in Punjab and may be next time they can take out another seat from Pindi.Also he lives in ISB so its easy for him to visit this palce.One more thing people in Punjab thinks different than KPK, he may not be able to win this seat again because the drug dealer will make some bad propaganda against him.He will be telling people look he don't care about the people of Punjab and its only us and N league who cares about you guys.
4:Beating PTI in Mianwali and Peshawar is very hard.Because these both places are strong hold of IK.May not be a strong hold of PTI, but its the strong hold of IK.He can easily reelect someone from here.

I am a Punjabi but the love that the KPK people have shown . . . . .

Back
Top Bottom