What's new

Imran Khan to ban police violence at police stations after forming government

So you justify genocide of your own countrymen and also wish to justify it elsewhere too.
Where did I even imply that? All I want is that pakii pakhtoons must have a say in deciding the fate of Afghanistan. Moreover I admire and respect anyone stripping a feudal lord off his authority.

Where did I even imply that? All I want is that pakii pakhtoons must have a say in deciding the fate of Afghanistan. Moreover I admire and respect anyone stripping a feudal lord off his authority.

Afghan pushtoons didn’t get a say in deciding the fate of Pakistan, so why should we insist that we the Pakistani pukhtoons must have a say in deciding the fate of Afghanistan?. Do Indian punjabis have a say in deciding the fate of Pakistan or Pakistani punjabis have a say in deciding the fate of India?.

I think it a good step local police is illetrate they dont have difference of how to react with different people let FIA take some sort of control of police cases to during investigation phase

Afghan pushtoons didn’t get a say in deciding the fate of Pakistan, so why should we insist that we the Pakistani pukhtoons must have a say in deciding the fate of Afghanistan?. Do Indian punjabis have a say in deciding the fate of Pakistan or Pakistani punjabis have a say in deciding the fate of India?.
Afghan pakhtoons survival largely depends upon the pak ones. It also helps us greatly to look after our interests . So nobody should be expecting us to play by the book. Iam personally in favor of fair play at domestic as well Intel level. but if we don't, someone else will. That's the irony - - - - - -.

Afghan pakhtoons survival largely depends upon the pak ones. It also helps us greatly to look after our interests . So nobody should be expecting us to play by the book. Iam personally in favor of fair play at domestic as well Intel level. but if we don't, someone else will. That's the irony - - - - - -.

Well let’s make it simple for you, integrity of Afghanistan and all it’s group is primary to us the Pakistani pukhtoons, we won’t allow any interests of anyone who neither hails from Afghanistan, Balochistan or kpk to take place.

Survival of pushtoons of Afghanistan has no threat, while us Pakistani pukhtoons and baloch are an endangered species in our own land.

Now good day to you.

Last edited:
Not going to happen, the legendary chitrol is never going to end. Not to mention the upside down hanging and the beating of soles.

integrity of Afghanistan and all it’s group is primary to us the Pakistani pukhtoons, we won’t allow any interests of anyone who neither hails from Afghanistan, Balochistan or kpk to take place.
I only care for my pakii brethren and their welfare and if someone is hell bent on punishing Pakistan for the sake of his/her ego then they gonna end up licking their wounds till kingdoms come. Besides taking into account the living conditions and hostile state/non state actors around us, I consider the state of pak as the sole guarantee for the wellbeing of the pak based ethnic groups.

Good night to you bro

us Pakistani pukhtoons and baloch are an endangered species in our own land.

Asalamu Alaikum

How so? Pashtuns occupy some pretty high places in Pakistani society, and the only Baloch who get whacked are separatists.

Pakistan needs to spend the next 5 years and update ALL old laws from the british time.

British police system was based on opression, new police laws need to be based on community service.

Also, it's absolutly shocking that the people who supposed to upholad the laws have no idea what the laws are.
Police training needs to come first and every officer needs to memorize all the importantly day to day laws that they will encounter in the streets.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom