What's new

Imran Khan - This is plain silly of you to say .....

I think both liberals and conservatives fail to realize why rape happens...Rape is pretty uncommon among native men in extremely liberal societies like North Western Europe as well as in very strict religious societies like Saudi Arabia....Only when a society is transitioning from strict religious mores to a liberal one, does rape explode way above normal...because men cannot cope with the increased financial as well as sexual selection power of women...once the transition is complete expect rape levels to come down

I think both liberals and conservatives fail to realize why rape happens...Rape is pretty uncommon among native men in extremely liberal societies like North Western Europe as well as in very strict religious societies like Saudi Arabia....Only when a society is transitioning from strict religious mores to a liberal one, does rape explode way above normal...because men cannot cope with the increased financial as well as sexual selection power of women...once the transition is complete expect rape levels to come down

I think this is more of cultural issue rather than a religious issue. I don't know why some members always try to close out the debate, everyone in the sub continent needs to have this discourse in a mature way.

And making women dress a different way is only applying a plaster on the wider problem. Is it a mutual respect issue? Are there mental health problems at play that are going undiagnosed? Why the predatory instinct with men in the sub continent? Why do men stare every woman out in public in Pakistan? Why do Pakistani men feel responsible for a woman stranger down the road? Are you they crossing boundaries with this behaviour? The ones who don't exhibit this behaviour, how are they different to the men that do? Is there a socialization problem at a young age? Is the education system doing its job right to shape healthy adult men?

Our women have always compromised but its time we compromise for them and meet in the middle.

Not sure about the rest of the subcontinent, honestly I think there is a mental health issue in Pakistan, the more I think about it, the more the strange behaviour is starting to make sense. Another aspect neglected, oh dear the problems are just mounting up. :tsk:

What an absolutely moronic thing to say.

He used to frolic around with a few dozen "immodestly" garbed women in his day. How many of them did he rape?
He didn't want to because he got what he wanted without forcing anyone.

"Shouldn't have dressed sexually" does not apply to 99.99% of cases in Pakistan.

What about the f*cking kids aged 0-10 that pedos rape daily? Are they too "sexual" for you?! What about the random young boys who get forced into bacha bazi in KP? Are they dressed sexually too? Literally 2-3 days ago I saw a video of a child molesting "molvi" get caught and publicly beaten up. The problem is not dress. Almost every woman in Pakistan wears modest clothing (when was the last time you saw someone in bikini, shorts or miniskirt?). It is the mindset of the people that needs fixing. The fact that very few Pakistanis get proper sex education contributes greatly to this because they never learn about things like consent and basic f*cking biology.
Sexualized media, movies, sexist jokes and p0*n also comes under the umbrella of vulgarity my friend.

And please elaborate what is sex education? What does it cover and how will it reduce sex crimes in Pakistan??

People walk the streets of civilised countries dressed like whores with little risk of being raped.
Yes because those civilized countries' women sleep around purposefully then why would anyone rape them.

I think this is more of cultural issue rather than a religious issue. I don't know why some members always try to close out the debate, everyone in the sub continent needs to have this discourse in a mature way.

And making women dress a different way is only applying a plaster on the wider problem. Is it a mutual respect issue? Are there mental health problems at play that are going undiagnosed? Why the predatory instinct with men in the sub continent? Why do men stare every woman out in public in Pakistan? Why do Pakistani men feel responsible for a woman stranger down the road? Are you they crossing boundaries with this behaviour? The ones who don't exhibit this behaviour, how are they different to the men that do? Is there a socialization problem at a young age? Is the education system doing its job right to shape healthy adult men?

Our women have always compromised but its time we compromise for them and meet in the middle.

Not sure about the rest of the subcontinent, honestly I think there is a mental health issue in Pakistan, the more I think about it, the more the strange behaviour is starting to make sense. Another aspect neglected, oh dear the problems are just mounting up. :tsk:
The staring is a problem in India as well growing up in the west me and my wife went to Punjab after we got married. I'm not boasting but my wife is a good looking woman and the stares would cause so many arguments and once a fight because it is so bad and you can't have men looking at your wife like that and not do anything. But desi men who grew up in the west don't do that. But I don't think you will rape no matter how the women are dressed unless you are programmed that way you can not become a rapist unless its in you in the first place.

Sexualized media, movies, sexist jokes and p0*n also comes under the umbrella of vulgarity my friend.

And please elaborate what is sex education? What does it cover and how will it reduce sex crimes in Pakistan??

Sex education would have taught you the difference between rape and consensual sex.

I can only assume you are not married.

Yes because those civilized countries' women sleep around purposefully then why would anyone rape them.

eb3d921db89f5e606074e69f8b3e2270.jpeg

Sex education would have taught you the difference between rape and consensual sex.

I can only assume you are not married.
There is nothing like consensual sex in Pakistani society. Either it is marriage (halal sex) or zina (haram sex)

And for your kind information I very well know the difference between consensual sex and rape. No need to be a smart jack.

You are exactly on point my friend. A society should either go Western or full Eastern. Problems worsen when you are in limbo. The problem with pseudo Western feminists of Pakistan/India is that they want to wear Western clothes but unlike Western women they don't want to sleep with men before marriage.

I kind of expected this from a Pak PM - lack of IQ and rational thinking among politicians is a critical characteristics among SE Asian nations. Some (or most?) people don't deserve to live in a civilised society.

I don't think you have any respect for women and their individuality or choice. Women are not slaves of men.

Question by triggered liberals: Rape to phir bhi hoty hen, rape to burkay wali ke sath bhi hoty hen.
" Vulgarity leads to a drastic increase in number of rapes, decreasing vulgairty decreases the number of rapes not diminish it completely. By your defination we should remove the penalty for murder cause it still happens. Vulgarity is one of the dominant reasons for increasing numbe of rapes, not the only reason. The way to decrease number of rapes begs a two tier strategy, first to decrease vulgarity to prevent rape and then to enforce extreme penalties for rape, not surprisingly these khooni liberals are against both, u see them protesting against rape yet when someone enforces the death penalty for rapists they start protesting against the death penalty as well."

Back
Top Bottom