What's new

Imran Khan - This is plain silly of you to say .....

1617870360879.png

Totally agree.

"your women are side by side you"

I'll add to that since, he isn't condoning nudity and adulatory. No nation can rise to the height of glory unless your women are side by side with you, in proper dressing for both genders(burqa for woman, and proper dressing for man), both focused on the work at hand and nothing else.

men especially in the subcontinent it's the harsh reality
There’s a huge difference between the rape culture in Pakistan and the rampant rape culture in India. Men will be shaped by their society and Pakistani society needs to press high expectation on its men.

diamonds are formed under pressure. Expect the best from Pakistani men

Modesty is a virtue, but his comments are wrong. He could also just be using religious rhetoric to posture and gain some support from a certain political base, every leader of ours has attempted this at one time or another, especially when under pressure or due to weak performance.

Totally agree.

"your women are side by side you"

I'll add to that since, he isn't condoning nudity and adulatory. No nation can rise to the height of glory unless your women are side by side with you, in proper dressing for both genders(burqa for woman, and proper dressing for man), both focused on the work at hand and nothing else.

burqa is an arab attire, it is foreign to our culture and used to make women invisible in society so they don't have the confidence to contribute. It is a bullying tactic.

Again he is promoting productivity. I don't think any one would argue, that woman needs to be more productive. But there needs to be an option for them, if they wanna live without working and stay home, religion does give them the option and right. But if they want to be productive, all they had to do is choose a field that REALLY contributes to the society, and do that job/work in a respectable, decent, modest way(and that includes their dressing). They should aspire to become, doctors, engineers, teachers, pilots, scholars etc.

They should aspire to become, doctors, engineers, teachers, pilots, scholars etc.
Yes. But Western feminists say that being a cashier is a "career path" for a woman. It's also funny that working for another man is a great feminist achievement but working FOR your OWN household is demeaning. Women should (I am an evil man telling woman what to do! My fingers, my keyboard, my decision!) have real careers in fields were they are needed but they shouldn't neglect their families!

Last edited:
Yes. But Western feminists say that being a cashier is a "career path" for a woman. It's also funny that working for another man is a great feminist achievement but working FOR your OWN household is demeaning. Women should (I am an evil man telling woman would to do! My fingers, my keyboard, my decision!) have real careers in fields were they are needed but they shouldn't neglect their families!

Its better to let them choose to stay at home or work or whatever than designing society to make them be a certain way. Everybody deserves a chance to experience their reality how they want, if you can't tolerate another being doing what they want in their life then you have a problem not them.

The amount of times I have seen grown men holding hands in public in Pakistan but a married couple can't show their love in public? There is a problem, a very very strange problem.

Its better to let them choose to stay at home or work or whatever than designing society to make them be a certain way. Everybody deserves a chance to experience their reality how they want, if you can't tolerate another being doing what they want in their life then you have a problem not them.
In a marriage you have to talk with each other what you want to achieve in life. When a man has a problem with a succesful woman working in medicine or some other "fancy" field both can disagree to marry. People live in a SOCIETY and interact with each other. If we cannot provide stable families it will have effects on me as well. Actions have consequences.

Stay-at-home-moms are ridiculed all the time, a woman caring for her own family is a bad thing, a woman working as a cashier is persuing her dreams. Yeah right.

The amount of times I have seen grown men holding hands in public in Pakistan but a married couple can't show their love in public? There is a problem, a very very strange problem.
I find it also weird that grown men holding hands in Middle East / Pakistan. But society has rules and taboos. In Whiteland you respect that and even defend that. But in Pakistan you are for full westernization. Why? Are you even Muslim btw?

burqa is an arab attire, it is foreign to our culture and used to make women invisible in society so they don't have the confidence to contribute. It is a bullying tactic.
To you maybe Islam is an arab religion too. I don't want to argue since religious discussions aren't allowed, but do read Al-Ahzaab and Al-Noor of Quran, if you haven't done it before. And see the ijma on this topic.

Islam did not
Did not what? Are you suggesting that Islam does not say about modesty and the current dressing is inline with the teachings of Islam?
https://www.al-islam.org/hijab-musl...ultural-sayyid-muhammad-rizvi/quran-and-hijab

Islam suggested vicious punishment for rapists and child molesters---.

Nowhere have i suggested contrary to the above but than the same liberals who are shouting now, will shout again on human right violations when rapists are hanged or when this government suggested chemical castration.

I don't think just anyone can commit rape it takes a certain type of sicko to be a rapist. If you are that certain type of sicko you can rape but the rest of us no matter how horny even if the most beautiful women walked by naked we would not rape .

Don't you know? It is the woman's fault for being a woman. Had she not been a woman no one could have raped her. She is enticing these men by possessing the organs that she does. Do you see anyone raping little boys?

Ah yes, the primary motivation for keeping women all locked up and suitably supervised all the time - for their own safety of course. How very noble!
Modesty is a virtue, but his comments are wrong. He could also just be using religious rhetoric to posture and gain some support from a certain political base, every leader of ours has attempted this at one time or another, especially when under pressure or due to weak performance.

A tried and favorite technique. At it always works as intended.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom