What's new

Imran Khan - This is plain silly of you to say .....

He is of course entitled to his personal views, but as PM, I take it that his next steps should be to define vulgarity and then eliminate it in order to reduce violence against women.
Oddly enough - in the areas controlled by ISIS where women practiced what the pious PM espouses and kept themselves hidden from men the accounts of rape were some of the highest. One could almost say that rape had less to do with the women and more to do with the character of men that was nurtured in that environment.

Oddly enough - in the areas controlled by ISIS where women practiced what the pious PM espouses and kept themselves hidden from men the accounts of rape were some of the highest. One could almost say that rape had less to do with the women and more to do with the character of men that was nurtured in that environment.

That does not surprise me at all. Which is also why I started off by asking whether PMIK, and those who agree with him on this topic, would be able to define vulgarity to establish the standard that would be deterrent enough to prevent such violence against women. After all, I have seen black paint thrown on a billboard showing a smiling woman advertising for toothpaste, all the way to a shuttle-cock burqa'd lady being caned for lifting up her veil to buy vegetables from a cart.

Grow up ladies and go and educate yourself and ask yourself why in the glittering Western culture and home to the land of free speech every 3rd woman has suffered the evil act of rape. Following Western culture have got a very heavy cost attached to it which is destroying your family life. Just take their work ethics, education and science and forget about the rest its not worth it.

7062b77ab497fd5d6e18aa561e2a9eb2.jpg

Grow up ladies and go and educate yourself and ask yourself why in the glittering Western culture and home to the land of free speech every 3rd woman has suffered the evil act of rape. Following Western culture have got a very heavy cost attached to it which is destroying your family life. Just take their work ethics, education and science and forget about the rest its not worth it.

If you live in the North then go explain to your community how grooming and raping children is not OK. Embarrassing us all because some of you can't keep your dick in your pants, no difference between you and a monkey. Im sure a monkey would have more morality and not target children. Its a downfall of a generation folks once again. Even IK has been corrupted.

Imran khan is absolutely right what is widespread in society that is what reflects in its people take a look at india the people were perfectly normal until they adopted the western style off sexualizing everything from bollywood to the streets now they can't handle the rape problems when you infuse such ideas to the subcontinent certainly you will breed many predators imran khan is absolutely right and whoever is against his statement clearly cannot think outside the box

What an absolutely moronic thing to say.

He used to frolic around with a few dozen "immodestly" garbed women in his day. How many of them did he rape?

I bet none. they all probably desperately wanted him. Women are desperate for certain types of men and despise other types of men.

Watch an African guy amongst East Asian girls....like moths to a flame.

Imran khan is absolutely right what is widespread in society that is what reflects in its people take a look at india the people were perfectly normal until they adopted the western style off sexualizing everything from bollywood to the streets now they can't handle the rape problems when you infuse such ideas to the subcontinent certainly you will breed many predators imran khan is absolutely right and whoever is against his statement clearly cannot think outside the box
Most cannot control their reaction. It’s like a Pavlovian response. Because white masters and their feminist religion dictate not to reflect on your own behavior/clothing, we Pakistanis aren’t allowed to have an own opinion, you are worse than the rapist if you criticize women! Nobody here is exculpating rapists!

When I go to Detroit waiving with 100 USD banknotes and I get robbed afterwards all the people here in PDF would say „what an idiot“. It was a mistake to waive with money but still nobody is allowed to take my money away!
Tell this to little zainab and others like her you dumb piece of shits.
Rape will always happen. With hijab and without hijab. But that’s not the point!

Listen here pal raping someone at gunpoint is a lot different since rape cases in ISIL held areas were entirely commited by the terrorist themselves at gunpoint so you cannot use that argument against what imran khan said pal

I bet none. they all probably desperately wanted him. Women are desperate for certain types of men and despise other types of men.

Watch an African guy amongst East Asian girls....like moths to a flame.

Missed the point there, my friend.

Listen here pal raping someone at gunpoint is a lot different since rape cases in ISIL held areas were entirely commited by the terrorist themselves at gunpoint so you cannot use that argument against what imran khan said pal

Huh......? And rapes in Pakistan are committed after nicely asking the woman?

When I go to Detroit waiving with 100 USD banknotes and I get robbed afterwards all the people here in PDF would say „what an idiot“. It was a mistake to waive with money but still nobody is allowed to take my money away!

But how does that explain or prevent all those getting robbed without waving any $100 bills?

People here have a Problem with Islamic moral code. You have no permission to stand for Islamic values in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan because the Queen of England would be sad.

Let‘s abolish clothes completely because it doesn’t prevent rape! Folks, the death penalty doesn’t prevent crimes either. It’s more about a societal statement how we value specific things!

But how does that explain or prevent all those getting robbed without waving any $100 bills?
Crimes will happen regardless of what you do or how you act. But you can reduce the risk by avoiding specific actions.

Missed the point there, my friend.

Huh......? And rapes in Pakistan are committed after nicely asking the woman?
What you are comparing friends is an Terrorist held territory obviously the rape rate will be higher since duhhh criminals control that territory you cannot expect an good outcome of course so you question yourself why are rape crimes happening in let's say india and why has every other woman in the western world experienced an sexual attack.

Back
Top Bottom