What's new

Imran Khan - This is plain silly of you to say .....

Ali_Baba

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

> And I am one of IK's biggest supporters.

There is nothing wrong in what he said. It's one of the reasons of increased sex crimes. Isn't it? Isn't p0rn, child p0rn, and other vulgar entertainment part of the desensitizing of rape crimes?

I also think the vulgarity of Bollywood is part of the reason of rising rapes in India. Vulgarity plays a part... You cannot dismiss that.

Last edited:

He totally said the right thing. When you are bombarding people with nudity and sex and portraying women as sex objects and items then don't expect men to respect them. It's quite impossible. Also women body is what attracts men. It's basic biology. Some people want to even deny basic biology and that is dumb and hilarious.

Vulgarity is not solely limited to clothes or women. It includes words, behaviour, ideas, mindset, Tv, ads , taboos, external films and dramas, internet etc...

He totally said the right thing. When you are bombarding people with nudity and sex and portraying women as sex objects and items then don't expect men to respect them. It's quite impossible. Also women body is what attracts men. It's basic biology. Some people want to even deny basic biology and that is dumb and hilarious.

Exactly!... Today's feminazi brainwashing has just confused the "modern" Neoliberal.

He is of course entitled to his personal views, but as PM, I take it that his next steps should be to define vulgarity and then eliminate it in order to reduce violence against women.

Let's be fair

A women even if she walks naked down the street should never be taped, we must hunt down and punish these deviants

But the vulgarity, nudity, sexualisation of society contributes to making fornication a normal thing which allows deviants to indulge their deviances

Back
Top Bottom