What's new

Imran Khan Speech & Question Answers At National University of Singapore

Imran khan will be causing unrest in punjab in near future. He will use his so called youth to spread violence. I am sure he is going to accuse PMLN of rigging elections once he loses miserably in the general election. He is going to lose so bad that he is going to resort to violence to curb PMLN. Wait and watch. He is going to start a violent movement that will destroy infrastructure in punjab, kill hundreds of people.

^ Thank you for your input. We shall be looking into the matter. :lol:

and the award for best fiction goes to..... @arushbhai

on topic
What a guy, he spent a day in Singapore answering questions then goes to India and charms the socks off their elite.
Does anyone else in Pakistan have this kind of charisma?

Last edited by a moderator:
Imran khan will be causing unrest in punjab in near future. He will use his so called youth to spread violence. I am sure he is going to accuse PMLN of rigging elections once he loses miserably in the general election. He is going to lose so bad that he is going to resort to violence to curb PMLN. Wait and watch. He is going to start a violent movement that will destroy infrastructure in punjab, kill hundreds of people.

U have been missing your brain doctor.s appointments and not taking anti paranoia medicine , have,t you? That,s why u getting paranoid?

thats one bleak picture you have drawn

maybe you are second guessing the people of Punjab, I am sure the patriotic Pakistanis will never do such thing. the only parties I have seen waving weapons in their rallies is either PML (A to...Z) , Sectarian parties and PPP.
check out the weapon firing by PML n and PPP candidates of by elections.

i can feel your pain and concern about our country.. hahaha

Back
Top Bottom