What's new

Imran Khan sold a pen laced with 1466 diamonds @ Rs.500/diamond : Shahzeb Khanzada

muhammadhafeezmalik

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Imran Khan claims that the one who has gifts is a fraud, how did a fraud get the gifts he received? According to a catalog provided by manufacturer the pen had 1466 diamonds and valuated at Rs1,500,000 and sold at half price of valuated price. How did you sell a pen laced by 1466 diamonds at Rs 500 per diamond? Shahzeb Khanzada's reply to Imran Khan

1668685039208.png

1,500,000 / 2 = 750,000
750,000 / 1466 = 511

Last edited:
So? Neither buying from tosha khana illegal nor is selling a lawfully acquired property at whatever price deemed appropriate.

Embezzlement of flood relief fund is illegal and so is acquire cars from toshakhana as the rules don't allow it.

PDM/PPP haramiunasals did both and more.

Is cockroach se koi pochay gift bechnay me ghalat kya hay??? Khana kaaba ki ghari? Lolz phir tu koi khana kaaba ki pic waali jaaye namaz bhi na baichay. Dosra ye chotay chotay diamonds ki itni he qeemat hoti hay, sab k sab gadhay k bachay hein ye bootlickers aur patwari, aik nmbr k chut*** beghairat.
Jew tv k gadho ko ye beizzati nazar nahi aati k sitting PM pe UK ki court ne jurmaana lagaya aur saabit kia k ye chanda chor hay, is khanzada bandar ko ye beizzati nazar nahi aati??

The gift set was valuated by Imran Government ar Rs. 100 million and pen laced with 1466 diamonds at Rs. 1.5 million, according to Imran Khan he sold the gift at Rs. 50.1 million, half the the price valuated by Imran Government.

So each diamond was sold @ Rs.511 ??

So Imran Khan took a loss for his personal property

Okay. Thanks for reminding me :)

Is cockroach se koi pochay gift bechnay me ghalat kya hay??? Khana kaaba ki ghari? Lolz phir tu koi khana kaaba ki pic waali jaaye namaz bhi na baichay. Dosra ye chotay chotay diamonds ki itni he qeemat hoti hay, sab k sab gadhay k bachay hein ye bootlickers aur patwari, aik nmbr k chut*** beghairat.
Jew tv k gadho ko ye beizzati nazar nahi aati k sitting PM pe UK ki court ne jurmaana lagaya aur saabit kia k ye chanda chor hay, is khanzada bandar ko ye beizzati nazar nahi aati??

1/10 of a gram is PKR 13,169.34

1668686634778.png

So Imran Khan took a loss for his personal property

Okay. Thanks for reminding me :)

He under-invoiced the property and under-invoicing is a crime in Pakistan as it leads to mis-declaration of tax.

1/10 of a gram is PKR 13,169.34

View attachment 897619

He under-invoiced the property and under-invoicing is a crime in Pakistan as it leads to mis-declaration of tax.
Ppl can buy and sell whatever they want at whatever price is agreed upon by both parties(buyer and seller).
If I decide to sell my house at half the price it generally goes for in the market...that is my choice. So long as I declare that price(with the correct amount of money trail) and pay whatever taxes are due on that amount, there is nothing illegal about it.

U r so deep in PDM's *** that u r literally inventing reasons to hate Imran Khan.

So? Neither buying from tosha khana illegal nor is selling a lawfully acquired property at whatever price deemed appropriate.

Embezzlement of flood relief fund is illegal and so is acquire cars from toshakhana as the rules don't allow it.

PDM/PPP haramiunasals did both and more.
I have zero experience in political advice. But even I would have advised him to stay away from anything gold or diamond if it is valued at more than $1,000. Just Don't Touch. Not worth the appearance of lack of character, if he wants to be a leader.

Ppl can buy and sell whatever they want at whatever price is agreed upon by both parties(buyer and seller).
If I decide to sell my house at half the price it generally goes for in the market...that is my choice. So long as I declare that price(with the correct amount of money trail) and pay whatever taxes are due on that amount, there is nothing illegal about it.

U r so deep in PDM's *** that u r literally inventing reasons to hate Imran Khan.

According to Toshakhana Rules 2018, gifts can not be purchased they can only be Retained by paying 50% of the assessed value.

1668754784060.png

There is a difference between purchase and retain. The term retain is mostly used by software companies, they sale their software in the name of retention, you can not sale further these software, though you can retain them with you.

Back
Top Bottom