What's new

Imran Khan says never termed ex-COAS Bajwa 'boss'

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
1670508512397.png

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan has asserted that he never termed former chief of army staff (COAS) General retd Qamar Javed Bajwa ‘boss’, as he was the prime minister of the country, ARY News reported on Thursday.

According to details, the former premier made these remarks during a meeting with YouTubers at his residence in Lahore’s Zaman Park.

Imran Khan noted that he was familiar with Lt Gen (retd) Faiz Hammed when the latter was Director-General (DG) Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), claiming that he never termed former COAS Gen Bajwa ‘boss’.

In response to a question, the former premier said that people should be educated about religion to prevent religious extremism. “Society cannot develop until there is justice,,” he noted.

Regarding the assassination attempt in Wazirabad, Imran Khan said that the attack was planned for almost two and a half months. “The video of the attacker was released for a purpose,” he added.

He also termed the return of Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif’s son – Suleman Shehbaz – an NRO-II. “Two families – Sharifs and Zardaris – have weakened all institutions.

Talking about the dissolution of assemblies, he reiterated that Punjab Chief Minister Pervaiz Elahi has authorised him of dissolving the assembly.

Responding to another question, the PTI Chairman said a First Information Report (FIR) should have been lodged on the request of Arshad Sharif’s mother.

Read More: Pervaiz Elahi vows to dissolve Punjab assembly on Imran Khan’s call

Earlier, Imran Khan said that his government’s decision to give extension to former Chief of Army Staff (COAS) Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa was ‘a mistake’.

While terming the decision a mistake, Imran Khan said that no one should ever get an extension in the army. “When we came into power, our government was facing several problems,” he said, adding that extension to former COAS Bajwa was inevitable.

“I would trust whatever ex-COAS General Bajwa said. I would tell him that both of us are thinking about the country; our only purpose was to save the country,” he said, adding that he didn’t know how he was being lied to and betrayed.

He further said that he received a report from the Intelligence Bureau (IB) about a game being played, adding that his informant from the IB would notify him verbally and not in writing following fears.

View attachment 904069
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan has asserted that he never termed former chief of army staff (COAS) General retd Qamar Javed Bajwa ‘boss’, as he was the prime minister of the country, ARY News reported on Thursday.
/[/URL]

Wasn't just "boss". Bajwa sb really made him what he is today. So that means "Daddy", "Boss", "Murshad","Peer", "Sayeen", etc, etc. Knowing IK, he'd call Donkey his real Dad when he needs something so not sure why there is an article on this.

Wasn't just "boss". Bajwa sb really made him what he is today. So that means "Daddy", "Boss", "Murshad","Peer", "Sayeen", etc, etc. Knowing IK, he'd call Donkey his real Dad when he needs something so not sure why there is an article on this.

Bajwa who ? People overwhelmingly voted for I.k. sakari mulazim kaha sy credit lynay agay ?

What a load of bS, intellectually Bajwa is an *** compared to IK, Bajwa had the dirty Harry’s behind him and had the judges by the gonads cos they all in NS pocket.
IK gave him respect when NS and party were kicking mud in his and the army’s face.. and bajwaass paid him back by back stabbing him and going hands in glove with LU and co..
The army leadership sob’s have no integrity whatsoever and do not deserve any respect..

and who made NS and others whatever they are or achieved.
All our politicians are same, they come into being because of the support and last until they keep saying "Yes Sir" as soon as they ask questions or say no, they are taught a lesson.

But these beghairat Politicians will do the same thing over and over....

and who made NS and others whatever they are or achieved.
All our politicians are same, they come into being because of the support and last until they keep saying "Yes Sir" as soon as they ask questions or say no, they are taught a lesson.

But these beghairat Politicians will do the same thing over and over....

I agree, Baighairat politicians like IK with an anti-Pakistan agenda. Trying to dumb fool his followers with PTI paid trolls running propaganda 24-7! He should just be eliminated like others have been eliminated!

I agree, Baighairat politicians like IK with an anti-Pakistan agenda. Trying to dumb fool his followers with PTI paid trolls running propaganda 24-7! He should just be eliminated like others have been eliminated!
to start with we need to eliminate who started and supported this naara " Ye jo dehshat gardi us kay pechay wardi hai"
if you are sincere to Pakistan, than you will include other Politicians in your list of elimination as well.

to start with we need to eliminate who started and supported this naara " Ye jo dehshat gardi us kay pechay wardi hai"
if you are sincere to Pakistan, than you will include other Politicians in your list of elimination as well.

I've openly stated my position "Pakistani politicians with the exception of a few, are bloody parasites" AND IK is the MOTHER of ALL parasites. I am surprised he still has favors given to him otherwise the ECONOMIC RAPE IK did to Pakistan, NO one else had ever done this much damage.

I've openly stated my position "Pakistani politicians with the exception of a few, are bloody parasites" AND IK is the MOTHER of ALL parasites. I am surprised he still has favors given to him otherwise the ECONOMIC RAPE IK did to Pakistan, NO one else had ever done this much damage.
Yea you are very honest person, IK was top of Panama leaks, and so many corruption cases which he had to amend the laws to clear himself.

When the hands of thieves were chop, then Muslims were at the top,
Now thieves are welcomed, this is the downfall of Muslims
FlKGnzqXkAAKdvi

Yea you are very honest person, IK was top of Panama leaks, and so many corruption cases which he had to amend the laws to clear himself.

IK can have his own Panama papers or "IK papers". Let's take an attempt at a few things: 190 Million Pounds, Billions of Rupees laundered from overseas donations, Malam Jabba. COVID medication, 1100 TRANSFERs that amount to like 12 billion rupees, PACE apartments, BRT Peshawer, Billion Tree Tsunami, etc, etc and the list goes on. That's WHY the GC and Bajwa sb. told IK they won't support him due to his massive corruption with his wife being the "deal maker"!

Note, I've not said anything about the WATCHES! Because this tells you how cheap the DNA of this man is. He's done dozens of billions of corruption in above cases, what was the need to sell the watches? But he's just this cheap!! The man was a drunk gambler who you call a leader! Jack is his favorite Whiskey!

When the hands of thieves were chop, then Muslims were at the top,
Now thieves are welcomed, this is the downfall of Muslims
FlKGnzqXkAAKdvi

But is YOUR definition for CHORS correct? OR is it EXCLUDING the MAHA CHOR? So where is your emaan then? That makes you IGNORE a Master Chor but allows you to call others Chor?

And if this is the case, why bring religion in and insult God and his Porphet's orders? Let's just start saying " we are chors and so are others". Whoever sides with us, we don't care about their chori, whoever is opposing us, we'll call them chors"!

IK can have his own Panama papers or "IK papers". Let's take an attempt at a few things: 190 Million Pounds, Billions of Rupees laundered from overseas donations, Malam Jabba. COVID medication, 1100 TRANSFERs that amount to like 12 billion rupees, PACE apartments, BRT Peshawer, Billion Tree Tsunami, etc, etc and the list goes on. That's WHY the GC and Bajwa sb. told IK they won't support him due to his massive corruption with his wife being the "deal maker"!

Note, I've not said anything about the WATCHES! Because this tells you how cheap the DNA of this man is. He's done dozens of billions of corruption in above cases, what was the need to sell the watches? But he's just this cheap!! The man was a drunk gambler who you call a leader! Jack is his favorite Whiskey!

But is YOUR definition for CHORS correct? OR is it EXCLUDING the MAHA CHOR? So where is your emaan then? That makes you IGNORE a Master Chor but allows you to call others Chor?

And if this is the case, why bring religion in and insult God and his Porphet's orders? Let's just start saying " we are chors and so are others". Whoever sides with us, we don't care about their chori, whoever is opposing us, we'll call them chors"!
you win Boss, Thank you for opening my eyes.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom