What's new

Imran Khan presser, words of wiseman

this is what the PTI should be highlighting. They should fight for KPK's due share from the federation. Otherwise all the blame will fall back on the PTI with people shouting that there is no change.

10296737_932582980104687_1844331544252839558_n.jpg

Last edited:
This Lahore party is even worse than PPP. PPP was what it was. This Lahore of two brothers and their family is a complete hypocrite.

Pakistanis will hate Pakistan if the state of Pakistan does not stand with people who feel oppressed and dejected.

Karachi a huge city and it needs public transit. Instead of starting a mass transit on priority, the Lahore party starts the metro rail in Lahore. Someone must tell Nawaz he is the PM of Pakistan not Punjab.

This Lahore party is even worse than PPP. PPP was what it was. This Lahore of two brothers and their family is a complete hypocrite.

Pakistanis will hate Pakistan if the state of Pakistan does not stand with people who feel oppressed and dejected.

Karachi a huge city and it needs public transit. Instead of starting a mass transit on priority, the Lahore party starts the metro rail in Lahore. Someone must tell Nawaz he is the PM of Pakistan not Punjab.

Again explain how funds for Karachi rail were shifted to Lahore metro train. Simple and clear question.

You are acting funny. I don't know why people are getting surprise that PML(N) or CM of Punjab is doing most of its work in major cities of Punjab i.e Rawalpindi/Lahore. They are doing development work in these areas because thats where they got majority votes from. People of Karachi and KPK should cry in front of those people whom they elected in election

Still waiting for potian to give logical explanation. It seem must potians here are indeed paid phattus of PTI.

hear hear for those who have ears !

before its too late....again :(

@Leader in this video, what did imran said about waziristan getting separated?, isn't this the same thing Altaf said, for which you started crying day and night?, Altaf is traitor he wants to break Pakistan, he wants to separate Karachi

rotu log

you guys are the worst hypocrites in the history of mankind lol

@Leader in this video, what did imran said about waziristan getting separated?, isn't this the same thing Altaf said, for which you started crying day and night?, Altaf is traitor he wants to break Pakistan, he wants to separate Karachi

rotu log

you guys are the worst hypocrites in the history of mankind lol

what Altaf said was that they (mqm) will separate Sindh, whereas he is referring to NW tribal migration to Afghanistan, which could result in so. there is a hell of a difference, except for those who are sumun bukmun !

what Altaf said was that they (mqm) will separate Sindh, whereas he is referring to NW tribal migration to Afghanistan, which could result in so. there is a hell of a difference, except for those who are sumun bukmun !

Altaf said to provide rights other wise make separate province, he never said he wants to break pakistan but said that things may lead to a separation, same thing said by imran khan yesterday that stop treating waziris badly other wise they will separate their region from Pakistan, what is the difference between the two statements? but you called altaf traitor, who committed treason, and imran as a wiseman :lol: same meanings but you obviously had very opposite reactions

Altaf said to provide rights other wise make separate province, he never said he wants to break pakistan but said that things may lead to a separation, same thing said by imran khan yesterday that stop treating waziris badly other wise they will separate their region from Pakistan, what is the difference between the two statements? but you called altaf traitor, who committed treason, and imran as a wiseman :lol: same meanings but you obviously had very opposite reactions

again you are lying, altaf clearly threatened breaking of country if demands not met. who you think you are fooling except yourself?

Still waiting for potian to give logical explanation. It seem must potians here are indeed paid phattus of PTI.

I dont think anyone is paid by any party but I m just amazed at total stupidity and lack of intelligence and reasoning of PMLN tattus. I just dont understand those people who can read and write can still be with the corrupt leaders like Sharifs who are known bank defaulters, money swindlers and who have built their businesses abroad through money laundering.

I dont understand the people who have not given this country anything in the last two terms, whose third is going the same way will have supporters like you. It just shows that our country is corrupt to the core when people like u favor and defend leaders like Sharif.

Nawaz buys two new BMWs from your public money. But he borrows money to pay the debts of the country. People like u dont have half decent public transit and pay for your health for below average and very costly health services. But his family goes for regular check ups abroad. If this is the country you want, this is what you will get and even worse.

To get this country back on track, we need leaders who can think for the country first, not the family business. I support Imran Khan out of conviction not sentiment. He is doing for the country what Sharif has not done, all their crooks combined. I used to vote for PMLN. But I know that corrupt leader can only give us more corruption.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom