What's new

Imran Khan - Pakistan needs army more than Imran Khan

Wo sab loog mitt jayeinga jin jin ne sarzameen e Pakistan ka khilaaf sazish ki aur beroni aqa'oon ki ghulaami ki chand paison ki khatir.

Few families have sucking the blood of Pakistanis since 1947. This has to end now.

My ancestors left everything in India to migrate to Pakistan, they worked building institutions from ground up, spent their entire lives without any corruption.

Sorry, I cant let my homeland be a slave of foreign power. I support Imran Khan's independent foreign policy whole heartedly. Dont repeat 1971.

FQ2LpRyXIAEUiyy

You know we aren’t even looking at what you are sharing. No matter what you share we still consider him the best option for Pakistan. So save yourself some time and energy. Bcoz whatever you are sharing is only lies
Wo sab loog mitt jayeinga jin jin ne sarzameen e Pakistan ka khilaaf sazish ki aur beroni aqa'oon ki ghulaami ki chand paison ki khatir.

Few families have sucking the blood of Pakistanis since 1947. This has to end now.

My ancestors left everything in India to migrate to Pakistan, they worked building institutions from ground up, spent their entire lives without any corruption.

Sorry, I cant let my homeland be a slave of foreign power. I support Imran Khan's independent foreign policy whole heartedly. Dont repeat 1971.
i share the same feelings

Unconfirmed story …via WhatsApp groups

Aleem Khan is associated with notorious Mr Sabir Mithu an old friend of Gen Bajwa and who recently became father in law of Bajwa Sahib's son. Sabir Mithu made his fortune dealing with DHA lands. He along with Gen Ijaz Amjad is the actual sponsor of Aleem Khan. Sabir Mithu and Aleem Khan together wanted to build the new Pakistan but unfortunately, inspite of repeated "advice" by Gen Bajwa, Imran Khan didn't make him the Chief Minister of Punjab. His press conference as dissident was after his last failed meeting with Imran Khan and was done on the behest of Gen Bajwa who had personally sent him to meet Imran Khan after talking to him. So alongside Gen Ijaz Amjad, Sabir Mithu is another character who emerged as power broker.

In Lahore, Gen Bajwa was totally shaken and failed to face opposition by the audience. Actually, he was amazed, surprised and highly annoyed with the kind of support and response Imran Khan is getting from the people of Pakistan, serving army and retd officers. He was highly annoyed with Gen Shoaib Amjad and the similar officers on social media for their vocal criticism which Gen Bajwa intends smashing into pieces.

He openly expressed his favours and liking for Sharif and Zardari families for which he was openly criticised right during the address.

He also praised present Chief Justice and his associates. He also divulged his intentions to make use of judiciary if Imran Khan and his supporters start campaign or movement against what happened.

Bajwa also referred to arrogance and uncompromising or rigid personality of Imran Khan. He mostly diverted and failed to answer the specific questions. Though, in his earlier address in GHQ, he had said that Imran Khan was history and no more a hero and that he will never return to the power again but during this address, he showed willingness to accept him if he becomes Prime Minister again.

Overall, he was highly biased, unwilling to accept responsibility for his negative role. He also divulged and accepted his role in ensuring slowing down cases against Zardari and others for some of his compulsions.

When pointed out what kind of dirty people and criminals had been brought back, he responded by saying that he doesn't consider them so. According to him all these people are neither criminals, nor corrupt as they are not convicted of any crime. He also indicated his dislike for the NAB as this institution is used merely for blackmailing . So now we understand the reasons for State of Pakistan's failure to book these notorious mafia leaders as Bajwa sahib has played his role here as well.

He also divulged that Zardari has a time line to clench the post of Prime Minister for his party by 2028.

His role and willingness to become part of the conspiracy against the State of Pakistan along side other actors from judiciary and political parties is now crystal clear. He hinted on army's role in future elections. According to him army will confine itself to outside of the polling stations.

A retd Lt Gen, right in the beginning pointed to him that majority party is out and minority has been given the govt, a similarity to the same process which separated East Pakistan. Gen Bajwa had no answer to such questions. He was highly irritated and lost to find so much support for Imran Khan. It looks, at the end he will not be able to bear the weight of what he has done.

His address lost the purpose, rather exposed him more to the criticism and also exposed his negative role throughout .

The above is extract of my face to face interview of a very responsible retd officer who attended the address.
If this story is true, its very highly irresponsible of the present army chief talking so negatively about IK, Bajwa needs to kicked out before he causes more damage to Pakistan, this is high treason.

@waz
can we block some users here polluting the thread with nonsense and baseless posts
wasting bandwidth and time of us

i suspect they are on payroll to spread propaganda

yes we do need army but we also need a country jab mulk nai hoga army aur missile keh anday dain gey kia!

This guy is morally and financially corrupt . Bro no sensible person who love this country can support Naliak league

You know we aren’t even looking at what you are sharing. No matter what you share we still consider him the best option for Pakistan. So save yourself some time and energy. Bcoz whatever you are sharing is only lies
He is a paid troll. Just doing his nokari.

in his earlier address in GHQ, he had said that Imran Khan was history and no more a hero and that he will never return to the power again
I can attest to this part, even before vote of no-confidence I was informed by an insider that Bajwa Plan is all setup to make IK a history after this no confidence motion.

That’s why I was the first one to point out Bajwa here and instead got banned.

If this story is true, its very highly irresponsible of the present army chief talking so negatively about IK, Bajwa needs to kicked out before he causes more damage to Pakistan, this is high treason.

If you look deeper into this it is basically a Pakistani DNA problem.

Bajwa other wise a professional officer put his personal interest before his nation. This is his fundamental crime.

Also if you look closely during the “strategic dialogue in ISB” he referred to “Russian aggression “ in stark contrast not only with IK policy but Pak Army also.

Remember it was pak army Mil- diplomacy that was active when nawj refused to appoint a foreign minister. Among them was the slow cultivation of the difficult Russia relationship.

Back
Top Bottom