What's new

Imran Khan offers help to India

dont worry you are on your way...

how is the economy going?
Neither bad nor good but certainly don't need bailouts. And we are not on the way, we have been one step away from it for the most part of the Millenium. Guess why we didn't go down there?

These are Chinese dominated banks you are taking your begging bowl to. It's a double whammy as to what they are doing to you in Laddakh. So take a hike, and feel humiliation.
Preach preach.:D As I said, we don't have to beg for loans, China is simply a major shareholder, besides why should China take (beg?) WB loans when it's clearly dominated by the US? Apply the same logic here if it's not too complicated for peabrains to comprehend. We are not running on bailouts. Hence I said we don't need Kenya's suggestion on how to eradicate polio.

Neither bad nor good but certainly don't need bailouts

really?.........

Economy may shrink in FY21; recovery is uncertain, says CEA Subramanian

https://www.livemint.com/news/india...uncertain-cea-subramanian-11591880388301.html

And we are not on the way, we have been one step away from it for the most part of the Millenium.

dont worry.. modi will ensure that.

Guess why we didn't go down there?

Guess you might want to revise your bullcraap statement?

Are my Indian brothers having interpretation problems? He hasn't said anything about giving money to India, thats absolutely ridiculous. If India looks to help the poors with something similar like Ehsaas program, pakistan could help share its model to save time and manpower for India. This had nothing to do with helping poor in India.
@Joe Shearer why does everything have to be taken so out of context, I'm honestly tired of this. God knows how I made this post.

really?.........

Economy may shrink in FY21; recovery is uncertain, says CEA Subramanian

https://www.livemint.com/news/india...uncertain-cea-subramanian-11591880388301.html

dont worry.. modi will ensure that.

Guess you might want to revise your bullcraap statement?
I'm not surprised if you don't know a lick about economics. Look at our numbers, yes GDP contracted like most of the economies affected by COVID, it had no effect on our structural matters, with enough support recovery is not far, all of a sudden Subramanya swamis opinion is gospel, I'll give examples of some of his "opinions".
Fuel price hike: Anything over Rs 48/ltr for petrol is exploitation, says Swamy

Credible agencies say a different story.
https://www.livemint.com/news/india...to-8-5-in-next-fiscal-s-p-11591790260379.html

Are my Indian brothers having interpretation problems? He hasn't said anything about giving money to India, thats absolutely ridiculous. If India looks to help the poors with something similar like Ehsaas program, pakistan could help share its model to save time and manpower for India. This had nothing to do with helping poor in India.
@Joe Shearer why does everything have to be taken so out of context, I'm honestly tired of this. God knows how I made this post.

Don't look at me. For saying just what you did, twenty bhakts sat on my head.

Frankly, no body in India asked him for help, his advice was unsolicited and frankly a joke, MEA replied as such.
India has been using Direct Benefit Transfers since 2013, the biggest such program in the world, launched by PM Manmohan Singh and scaled up by PM Modi.
From Apr 20:
Using the Public Financial Management System (PFMS) technology platform, more than Rs 36,659 crore has been transferred through direct benefit transfer (DBT) to the bank accounts of 16.01 crore beneficiaries since the start of the lockdown, in the wake of the outbreak of Covid-19, the Controller General of Accounts said on Sunday.
https://www.financialexpress.com/ec...59-crore-since-beginning-of-lockdown/1933532/

I'm not surprised if you don't know a lick about economics.

I am not surprised you do not know about any thing.

yes GDP contracted like most of the economies a

there you go.. first deny then accept.. a true indian

Credible agencies say a different story.

Yes.. credible agencies do tell a different story.

India's Economy is in Shreds, TS Lombard's Deveshwar Says
June 14th, 2020, 11:45 AM EST
Shumita Deveshwar, TS Lombard India Research Director, thinks India's economy is in shreds and that the country entered the pandemic at a time when the GDP growth had already been slowing. She speaks with Haslinda Amin and Rishaad Salamat on "Bloomberg Markets: Asia." (Source: Bloomberg)

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/vide...s-in-shreds-ts-lombard-s-deveshwar-says-video

Are my Indian brothers having interpretation problems?

no.. they just have negative IQ.

f India looks to help the poors with something similar like Ehsaas program, pakistan could help share its model to save time and manpower for India

Hindus have no concept of charity or social welfare... only caste, oppression, superstitious beliefs, racisim and sheer hyper sensitive tail when any thing comes in relation to Pakistan.

how much money did you get from your four hour marathon TV broadcast ? how much do you want to spend on us ?
Are you that dumb or pretending to be one? where has IK suggested to give money?

there you go.. first deny then accept.. a true indian
Where did I deny that? Your, or Imrans problem is they don't understand anything about Indian economy. But simply lap up articles or studies, and airs stories like 400 million are going to starve to death in India. OFcourse totally normal, now fanboys are trying hard to explain to Indians how they're going to starve to death. Go on I guess.

Who is that guy lol. You think he's credible than S&P. :D

that is just for consumption... i have access to paid data that ordinary Janta's like you do have access

and yes the indian economy is tanking.. you denials, like F-16, China invasion etc do you no good.

No body is listing to you.

Yes that's a better reply, rather than assuming he's offering to help poors in India.

Some of the Indian members are not exactly knowledgeable but they are simple citizens. The PM of your country should be better informed and have the knowledge to not advice us to carry out a program that we have already been carrying out for almost a decade.

that is just for consumption... i have access to paid data that ordinary Janta's like you do have access

and yes the indian economy is tanking.. you denials, like F-16, China invasion etc do you no good.

No body is listing to you.
:blah: Can't discuss to a point, can you? Has zero understanding of economics, brings up Mr. Nobody's sermons to counter studies made by S&P, and call them paid. Do you even know who they are? lol

Back
Top Bottom