What's new

Imran Khan has not read constitution of Tehreek e Insaf

FarhanDanish

New Recruit

Reaction score
نام نہادپاکستانی سیاستدان نے 13سال سےپارٹی آئین نہیں پڑھا​

Last edited by a moderator:
so ? its basically not the the job of the leader to read the constitution of the party, though I think he should have read the points, if he had time for it, otherwise it would have been wiser not to mention it. (but he just simply cannot lie, always speak the truth)

Fake video does not prove any thing.

Important is to comply with law, not to learn it by heart.

laughing-smiley-male-smiley-laugh-smiley-emoticon-000288-large.gif

abh kahin dengue bhi mar gya to ye log ilzam lagain gay ,,,... ye to imran nay dengue mar dya hamri party ka tha lolz

TO BAQI LOG KONSA DOCTRATE KI DEGREE LIYE BETHE HEIN JIN KO 80% PAKISTANI IQTADAR KI KURSI SE NAWAZTEY RAHE HEIN?

IK video seems like a propaganda video. Cut off just one line and put it in a loop? No information of whats the context of discussion? Also, why didnt the video-uploader cut the part where IK said that he didnt read PTI constitution? Video instead shows interviewer reiterating what he says to IK you said earlier. weird stuff

LOL:rofl:

Kawwa Chala Hans Ki Chaal...! Apnie hee Bhool Giya...!!! :rofl:

why would he need to read the "party's constitution"?
he created, so he knows it very well! =D

besides its time to change the whole constitution in Pakistan!
the whole system is messed up!
we need to start from the scratch!

so ? its basically not the the job of the leader to read the constitution of the party, though I think he should have read the points, if he had time for it, otherwise it would have been wiser not to mention it. (but he just simply cannot lie, always speak the truth)

Uzr-e-Gonaah...Bed-tar as Gonaah..!!
Do you people have some sort of conscience?
I very much doubt it!!!

Back
Top Bottom