What's new

Imran khan has degree in philosophy, politics, and economics from Oxford

Did he actually complete his degree? Thought he left it to pursue cricket.

Despite Oxbridge education that doesn't make you a genius, his quality is leadership and integrity.

Bilawal Zardari also has oxford education that did not save him from being a stupid drunkard!

I'm currently pursuing a b.comm in business administration. After I'm done my undergrad, I'll be pursuing a joint MBA and JD (Law degree). Does that mean I'm capable of running a nuclear armed country as well :P

imran seems to be a good leader to me. but let me tell u guys pakistan record of maintaining govts in long term is horrible. imran khan has never held any imp political position, dont expect miracles and overnight turnarounds. i hope pakistanis give him some time to get things straight(more than 3 yrs atleast).
before becoming pm manmohan singh was a finance minister, that was the reason why india achieved highest growth under him before recession. u need to understand the system before running it.

Bilawal Zardari also has oxford education that did not save him from being a stupid drunkard!

Only difference is one got in based on MERIT, the other? Well more based on being the son of a Chairwoman of a Political Party.

I wouldnt question Imran Khan's Patriotism. He set straight wounded tigers wonder how he can set 180 million tigers. :bunny:

Imran Khan no doubt is best and most educated politician... Nawaz Sharif some people say his degrees are fake (i also think), Zardari's degree is fake also, Altaf umm I don't think he's even educated :lol: he sings while reciting Quran

If the honourable and most worthy president's degree is fake, why has it not been proved in SC? It's just an effort to malign the great People's party. GA Bhutto, GA Zardari

If the honourable and most worthy president's degree is fake, why has it not been proved in SC? It's just an effort to malign the great People's party. GA Bhutto, GA Zardari

LOL SC won't dare to stand up to PPP gang party we know that plus SC is a very chicken group they need some balls

LOL SC won't dare to stand up to PPP gang party we know that plus SC is a very chicken group they need some balls
That's because no one has filed a court case against Zardari's degree. Zardari may have immunity, his degree does not. But no one does because it's real. You're probably some paid agent trying to defame our president. GA Zardari, GA Bhutto, Aik Sindhi sab pe bhari. GA Sindh

I don't think any one has ever questioned his degrees but failed to understand purpose of this thread.

I think the criteria will define in Pakistan for MPA,s is Minimum Graduate & MNA,s need the Master or Equal.. But indeed hold the original Degree with out any fake or cheating... :tup:

Back
Top Bottom