What's new

Imran khan gets 300k followers on the first day of opening TikTok account

I don't think this should be a surprise to anyone. IK is the most popular politician in Pakistan by far.

And Lo and Behold. IK done his first "Bongi" on TikTok.
This guy is his own worst enemy. Nobody damaged IK more than IK damaged himself.
The only video on this account, which had 69 million views already. Has been deleted. Why o why ?
🤣
BC ma samjha motar sirf cow rakshaks hindutva terrorists he peety hain :lol:

BE8DC95C-6D49-4813-99BB-558C92EE5C02.jpeg

Almost 2 million now 😂😂
I feel sorry for Maryam Nawaz social media team. All risk losing their jobs after this

What new dance did he do?
Waiting for ISPR and PDM to make an account too,

Then it will be a dance off -
Maybe they can do the dance on this

If ISPR creates an account it would get trolled mercilessly. Then they would try to buy bots and since they do a bad job at everything they will get low quality bots and the comment section would end up getting spammed with Mandarin or Korean.

Haha the corrupt thieving bastards have only reached 😂🤣😂😁

View attachment 939497

While Imran Khan after one day

View attachment 939499

😂

The whore daughter of the fat bastard thieving cunt must be having sleepless nights 🤣😂

Does their comment section get trolled LMAOOO

Last edited:
If ISPR creates an account it would get trolled mercilessly. Then they would try to buy bots and since they do a bad job at everything they will get low quality bots and the comment section would end up getting spammed with Mandarin or Korean.

Does their comment section get trolled LMAOOO

I’ve no idea as I don’t have tiktok but we can’t stop laughing at the pmln bastards tiktok views & followers lol average granny Doris from Doncaster doing the ironing has more followers and views on tik tok lmao the Pak Army are a bunch of useless degenerates to push these inbred imbeciles into power .

Social media has connected a vast amount of people and it's very difficult to manipulate unless the platforms themselves 100% comply.

In this era, political engineering is a different ball game entirely and probably won't be anywhere near as successful as it used to be.

Better to take whatever democratic party wins and nurture them behind the scenes and express your key concerns. Otherwise this constant political fassad won't end.

Won't be surprised if Mental Munira is thinking of banning Tiktok.

Number reached 2.1 millions followers from 1.7 millions and video views jumped to 134.4 millions views from 132 million a hour ago
Tiktok is on 🔥
Muniera nas thery the nasal ve taba de

Attachments

• IMG-20230718-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20230718-WA0004.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 39
Back
Top Bottom