What's new

Imran Khan EMOTIONAL & Teary For First Time in Life for Pakistanis

Asian.Century

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Imran Khan EMOTIONAL & Teary For First Time in Life for Pakistanis :

[video]http://tune.pk/video/79732/Imran-Khan-GOT-EMOTIONAL-for-the-first-time-in-his-LIFE[/video]

i would rather like to see a danda then a guy like imran,

imran is too weak hearted

Delusions. If imran is weak hearted then Nawaz sharif must be even worse than a rat hiding in a corner. I have said this repeated that people of pakistan deserve Nawaz Sharif at least once. Considering his stupidity he won't even last a year.

lets make u fell from such hight in such a way ........ after that will see would u have courage enough even to speak a word >?....
world praising him for his bravery and u saying that ... come on grow up

Imran Khan EMOTIONAL & Teary For First Time in Life for Pakistanis :

[video]http://tune.pk/video/79732/Imran-Khan-GOT-EMOTIONAL-for-the-first-time-in-his-LIFE[/video]

Amazing......So IK too wants to win on Cheap.....shame on him.

Now its clear only one Party "PMLN" asking peoples votes on "Performance":cheers:

All Others are came down on Tarlay Minnatayn....Runa-dhuna.....sympathy......and still claims they wants "Naya Pakistan"

Shame On PTI
Shame on IK & his followers:coffee:

It is said that Umer (RATU) was reciting Surah Al mulk during Isha prayers and his crying could be heard three or four Saffs down the line. Of course Now Umer (RATU) is a weak man. It is said the when the call for prayer would be given Ali(KaramAllaaho Wajhu ) face would go pale. Was he(RATU) a weak man too? No my friend some emotions are human and the heart of a good momin is soft towards his fellow people. I am not insinuating that Imran Khan is now a Momin of the calibre of Umer (RATU) or Ali(RATU). But we have to accept this as evidence that his heart is soft.
Araz

And then Altaf bahi will sings he famous parda song when ever any foreign delegation will visit him at PM house.

Halka e yaraan ho tou bareesham ki tarah narm
Bazm-e-Haq o batil ho to folaad hai momin.

2.GIF
:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom