What's new

Imran Khan - Braveheart of Pakistan

Is Imran Khan the Braveheart of Pakistan?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Do you reckon the Pak army will decide to revolt against Bajwa's command whilst still maintaining their combat integrity?
I know that there are a lot of soldiers who support Imran Khan and there's even a video of where Bajwa attempts to justify Imran Khan's removal to a room full of officers, and gets completely shouted down by everyone. (I can't find the link but someone should have it)

I'm surprised why it already hasn't happened, had it happened much sooner we wouldn't be in this mess. I did read somewhere he was supposedly replacing many seniors with YES men, when he managed to buy time.. I would like to see the video though @Path-Finder any links?

Let them have fun. They are having a field day.. they will take out a few more and u will continue cursing bajwa bajwa for all that as well.
So be it ...you carry on what you are doing..
How sad that you are still dumb enough to belive that bagwa is Pakistani. He is a number 1 harami and those that support him ...well u tell me what their status is

IK: The Greatest Leader, after Quaid e Azam, which Pakistan ever produced. Unfortunately, we are on the brink of losing him.
Nope...
Only Allah will decide that.
The bullet wound will make him stronger inshallah. He took that bullet for every free Pakistani. May Allah protect him and all the riotous and speedy recover

Lol.

Are we going to get a movie?
After all PTI invests alot in their media cell, im sure they can come up with some comedic level shit.

How sad that you are still dumb enough to belive that bagwa is Pakistani. He is a number 1 harami and those that support him ...well u tell me what their status is

Nope...
Only Allah will decide that.
The bullet wound will make him stronger inshallah. He took that bullet for every free Pakistani. May Allah protect him and all the riotous and speedy recover
This game is beyond most people.. once you understand how politics work in pakistan you would commend its cosmeticness and fear a time where politics run on auto pilot.
Khan got siasi shahadat in April.. and he is building on it. Let him come back stronger and hope he doesn't mess up this time.

Can somebody ban these slum dogs? It’s like they all drank out of the communal gao muttar fountain today and logged onto pdf.
He’s probably one of the fired twitter moderation team. Give the poor guy a break, he has to vent somewhere 😂

I love IK, but I wouldn’t compare him with William Wallace. William Wallace was a martyr, Imran Khan is a leader. We don’t need a Martyr because what Pakistan desperately needs right now is stability and prosperity.

That can only be achieved when you have true leadership.

As for all the paid bots and bellyaching snarky comments by Indians on PDF, one has to ask, since when did these dhoti wallas become well wishers of Pak?

Imran Khan’s request is simple, early free and fair elections. He has a political mandate, something the present incumbent PM and his band of merry twits do not.

I am glad you survived this attack Imran. Get well soon. Keep defending national sovereignty against globalist corrupt infiltration within.

Lol.

Are we going to get a movie?
After all PTI invests alot in their media cell, im sure they can come up with some comedic level shit.
No, but we will get songs by the army on how they are our saviours, while in reality, oppressing us.

Look at the 4 NO votes....looool

Indians I think
Army rats, PDM supporters and Indians. All on the same page.

Last edited:

I started reading on Pakistani politics in 1974, when I was in second year of FSc. Many times, I wondered that, post 1971 surrender, why Indian army took a lot of pain to protect Pakistani soldiers, from Mukti Bahni's insurgents, who wanted to kill every one of them. Answer came late to me. India greatly values our army Generals. This impotent army allows India to have a regional hegemony. Only hurdle is China.

No, but we will get songs by the army on how they are our saviours, while in reality, oppressing us.

You know its a proven fact that people like to think that they are oppresed. It gives them a purpose to fight for something in their boring lives.

You know its a proven fact that people like to think that they are oppresed. It gives them a purpose to fight for something in their boring lives.
Yes, country almost bankrupt, having criminals imposed in government, not being able to protest peacefully, agencies raiding people's houses late at night, having assassination attempt on the most popular party leader, killing of journalist, and intimidating them... All of this didn't happen in Pakistan. There is no point talking to you, I don't know why I bothered responding.

There is no point talking to you, I don't know why I bothered responding.

Everybody has his own way of dealing with other's nasty renderings. I have virtually put scores of such posters on my "ignore" list, and that has given me quite a peace.😃😃😃

Back
Top Bottom