What's new

Imran Khan before and after elections

Patriots

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Disclaimer: I think everybody knows about me that I am much against of PML-N, Jew TV & Ifthikhar Chaudhry ... But I am also against of hypocrites ............

Imran khan is a hypocrite
He just used media to make it look like he was the next big thing so a lot of people voted for him becuase usually pakistanis vote for the guy they think is going to win. It has nothing to do with issues.
He made a bunch of promises he cant deliver them in KPK so he needs to get rid of PMLN government right now so that he can get a taste of government. If he waits for five years for the next elections people will see that he is a fraud and Imran khans political carrer will be over.

Disclaimer: I think everybody knows about me that I am much against of PML-N, Jew TV & Ifthikhar Chaudhry ... But I am also against of hypocrites ............
now jew news is againsts IK

its not that i m a fan of GEO but #Ik should stand up to his words & accept #iftikhar ahmed's challenge if he is Insafian his supporters say him to be....
so now #pity ians cant accept the video evidence of #Ik's hypocrisy n #U turning ability ...

Back
Top Bottom