What's new

Imran Khan advice for MQM workers/supporters/leadership !

pretty unreliable, saw Karachi, it looked like a city of dead.. for obvious reason.. but no doubt you guys didnt repeat 12 may.. one there weren't going to be another party you could blame, two you learned from your mistake..

well I think they do, better ask @Akheilos

Mat karo yakeen ... All MQM workers are in dharna at Numaish chowrangi ... So people are not terrified right now .........

Mat karo yakeen ... All MQM workers are in dharna at Numaish chowrangi ... So people are not terrified right now .........

nonetheless a good sign. hope you guys stay this way.. and also reform yourself.. types of Faisal Sabzwari should take lead in leadership..

LOL@ Desperate Khan trying to win votes in Karachi. But he's right though. If MQM wants to prove itself as a national political party it will need to sideline Altaf Hussain and possible chose a young leader soon as possible to avoid break ups and internal struggles.

How is it winning heart of MQM partisans? I think his this statement would against him... You just Hate IK... that's it!

MQM are worst of creature... Today wheat in my house got finished and I want to area where Pushtoon are in control there were shops open and I shopped for one whole month.....

2 days facing lot of problem even MQM people were shopping from that area and one MQM person know me and he came near me and said " B.C sara saaman khttam hogaya"...

I want Altaf to die so people of Karachi should saw last strike from them.....

MQM Murdabad...

How is it winning heart of MQM partisans? I think his this statement would against him... You just Hate IK... that's it!

Hate is a strong term my friend. I strongly disagree with politics of Imran Khan, I have nothing personal against him though. He's one of my all time favourite sports personality.

Hate is a strong term my friend. I strongly disagree with politics of Imran Khan, I have nothing personal against him though. He's one of my all time favourite sports personality.

But is doesn't mean that you do false propaganda against him like you did in post #4...

and look what happened with the related peoples advices?

why people who are not worth 2 takas who are not related to MQM start giving out free advices, MQM people will decide whats best for them and the party okay? and not irrelevant ppl okay?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom