Imran Khan Address in Gujranwala

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

The Great Khan rocks.....:pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Khan threatens if America attack we would retaliate as a Nation... check second video.... awesome !! :pakistan:

Imran Khan needs to realize that while America is in no position to attack Pakistan overtly, there are many enemies within Pakistan that destroy the fabric of Pakistan with their extremism, unfortunately, I never see him speaking on these issues. Not everything is America's fault. A little self-reflection is needed, if he wants to work for the betterment of Pakistan, rather than advancing his vote bank.

Imran Khan needs to realize that while America is in no position to attack Pakistan overtly, there are many enemies within Pakistan that destroy the fabric of Pakistan with their extremism, unfortunately, I never see him speaking on these issues. Not everything is America's fault. A little self-reflection is needed, if he wants to work for the betterment of Pakistan, rather than advancing his vote bank.

Advancing his vote bank is step 1.....

Over reacting i believe..i like the fact he said America attack we would retaliate

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom