What's new

Imran challenges Nawaz to play '11 questions' on TV

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan, responding to Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz’s (PML-N) accusations against him, posed 11 questions for party chief Nawaz Sharif and challenged him to answer them live on TV.

“Nawaz Sharif, instead of sending your ‘minions’ who are not politicians… come in front of the public and answer my questions like I am answering now,” said Khan as he began declaring his assets.
He presented his tax returns and explained that he had bought land worth 40 million after selling his London flat in 2003 for around 70 million. “All my assets have been declared and they will also go up on my website. All of my properties are on my name, they are not on anyone else’s name.”
Khan added that he earned the remaining money during the World Cup in India. “In every World Cup, they invite me to do commentary and comments. The registered company will tell you how much I earned through it.”

After declaring his assets, Khan posed 11 questions to Sharif about his assets and his properties.

@Tribune

:whistle::lol:

1) Raymond Baker documented NS's corruption of $ 417m in his book "Capitalism's Achilles Heal". Also $160m in Motorway M-1

2) Where did NS get money from to buy 4 apartments in Mayfair; total price 1 Billion in 1994 & more than 4.5 Billion today?

3) In 1994, NS's returns show his income to be 150,000 (Tax=14,000) then how come he bought the Mayfair apartments in 1994?

4) NS defaulted on Al Taufiq bank's $ 30m loan but had to pay after litigation. Where did money come from if he defaulted?

5) Ishaq Dar testified that NS laundered money out of Pakistan using Qazi family's fake accts. BBC documentary exposed it

6) NS took loans worth 6 Billion from banks during his govt & later willfully defaulted. Has he paid the loans back?

7) Where did money for buying 1700 acres land of Raiwind estate come from as no such money is reflected in NS's tax returns

8) Billions from public's taxes spent on infrastructure (Grid, PTCL Exch, dual roads) for Raiwind estate of Sharifs. Why?

9) NS has billions worth properties in UK but are kept in family's names. Why doesn't he own them? How did he buy all this?

10) How come NS established a $150m Steel Mill in Saudi in exile when his tax returns don't reflect enough income to do so?

11) How much forex transferred by NS & Co on the day before 1998 nuke tests when NS froze forex accounts of Pakistanis?

P.S. started this thread to see the Ayen bain shain of the noonies :D

A SKMH doctor now to come on to explain the SKMH allegations.

Atleast IK comes in himself, and has said to Nawaz Sharif to come forward and sit together with him in any forum.

How dare Imran Khan challenge Amir ul Munafiqeen Nawaz Sharif who is now enjoying Aftari in Murree resort !!!

By the way, where is Nawaz Sharif these days? He is usually found in London when Pakistan is going through a crucial period. If he is honest, he should engage Imran Khan directly. But we know cowardice takes the better of him. He either scampers to Saudi Arabia or finds solace in looted wealth that he and his family has stashed in London.

Atleast those same old questions have some substance, rather than poorly thought out allegations against a cancer hospital.

By the way, where is Nawaz Sharif these days? He is usually found in London when Pakistan is going through a crucial period. If he is honest, he should engage Imran Khan directly. But we know cowardice takes the better of him. He either scampers to Saudi Arabia or finds solace in looted wealth that he and his family has stashed in London.

Does IK even deserve to face NS? NS has won many elections, many seats, two time PM, two time CM Punjab. How IK can ask NS for a challenge, When he couldn't even won more then 2 seats in past 17 years?

So NS uses his small medium size politicians for IK which he actually deserve. But IK can't compete with Ch. Nisar and other personalities how even can he ask for Challenging NS? IK will wake up from his dream soon..

But what ever, this fight is helping other parties v well.. So People of Pakistan will loose anyways

Does IK even deserve to face NS? NS has won many elections, many seats, two time PM, two time CM Punjab. How IK can ask NS for a challenge, When he couldn't even won more then 2 seats in past 17 years?

So NS uses his small medium size politicians for IK which he actually deserve. But IK can't compete with Ch. Nisar and other personalities how even can he ask for Challenging NS? IK will wake up from his dream soon..

But what ever, this fight is helping other parties v well.. So People of Pakistan will loose anyways

What we know is that PML Noora will loose big time next election. Only jaali votes could save them. And the pedigree you have mentioned - winning elections twice PM,CM whatever counts for nothing.

Imran Khan without being a PM,CM etc even once has done more for the country than the Sharif family combined. Sharif family has only looted the country and nothing else.

Atleast those same old questions have some substance, rather than poorly thought out allegations against a cancer hospital.

yeah like that Money Laundering case in which LHC gave verdict in favour of NS ( and all this happened in BB govt so dont say NS used state power)

Back
Top Bottom