What's new

Imran announces civil disobidience againt nawaz govt

pak-marine

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Imran announces civil disobidience againt nawaz govt - Just heard on live speech on ARY

He has just lost all the support from at least 40% of his fan base in my opinion

This was the most ridiculous speech I have ever heard from a politician. You incite people towards anarchy, civil obedience and tell options of further damaging the country that is already worthless to mention. He has set new standards of disobedience and used the language that politicians always refrain.. I am very disheartened and finally cleared my last element of support for this party.

It was a sad day in the history of Pakistan when the leader of the party who remains the only leader in Pakistan to have openly expressed his lust to become the Prime Minister for hundreds of times in different speeches has finally gone nuts and wants to take every measure to fulfil his desire. Not so easy my friend

I have not heard of such kind of protests before. It is fine to protest for something peacefully if your voice is not heard but asking people not to pay what they are intended to pay is really uncalled for. This is only going to harm the economy of the country. Instead of acting like a spoiled kid he should do something constructive for the people so that others can feel the difference and vote for him and his party in the next elections. This is pity politics and is just harming the nation.

Disappointed...but the silver lining is that he at least did not go and march towards PM house. That would have been martial law for sure.

Now, if he had indeed waited the 5 years and kept up the pressure within assemblies, he would have been the next PM of Pakistan definitely.

Now they should just focus on KPK and try to get back their fan base.

I have not heard of such kind of protests before. It is fine to protest for something peacefully if your voice is not heard but asking people not to pay what they are intended to pay is really uncalled for. This is only going to harm the economy of the country. Instead of acting like a spoiled kid he should do something constructive for the people so that others can feel the difference and vote for him and his party in the next elections. This is pity politics and is just harming the nation.

Only 1.5% of Pakistanis pay any income tax. And rest of people only pay direct tax which they can't avoid. So no need to worry, when IK call someone he will be paying tax no matter what :enjoy:

Pakistani economy is in ICU currently , just when it was being given some oxygen for survival mind you not revival imran khan the great revolutionist plans to sabotage everything by his third rated nautanki .
good luck with that dear pakistanies .

He has just lost all the support from at least 40% of his fan base in my opinion

This was the most ridiculous speech I have ever heard from a politician. You incite people towards anarchy, civil obedience and tell options of further damaging the country that is already worthless to mention. He has set new standards of disobedience and used the language that politicians always refrain.. I am very disheartened and finally cleared my last element of support for this party.

It was a sad day in the history of Pakistan when the leader of the party who remains the only leader in Pakistan to have openly expressed his lust to become the Prime Minister for hundreds of times in different speeches has finally gone nuts and wants to take every measure to fulfil his desire. Not so easy my friend
So it was ok for the fake gov to continue? And the cycle goes on?

Its a new low for IK. IMO, its either of two things

1. Face saving: Easy way out for IK. Incite people to avoid paying taxes and bills. This has a potential to cool down easily while providing a safe way out for IK while staying relevant in politics
  2. Delusional: he said this is his career's most important speech. Maybe he is copying Jinnah? Thinking that he will be remembered in history.

Nothing positive is coming out of this in any case.

Conflicting statement, and looks like he already accepted the defeat.

But one thing is now sure, this drama isnt going to end up peacefully. IK has put everything on this long March, and if he fails now he is finished. Which is why he is feeling the heat. I am expecting baghi and shah mahmood resignation soon from this sinking ship.

Unless TuQ has something under his sleves.

Only 1.5% of Pakistanis pay any income tax. And rest of people only pay direct tax which they can't avoid. So no need to worry, when IK call someone he will be paying tax no matter what :enjoy:

Whatever, it is the sad state of affair if it is true. People should not come to streets if they dønt pay taxes.They dønt want to change themselves and expecting a change. You cannot expect such kind of things from a person who is willing to be a Prime Minister of a country.

Pakistani economy is in ICU currently , just when it was being given some oxygen for survival mind you not revival imran khan the great revolutionist plans to sabotage everything by his third rated nautanki .
good luck with that dear pakistanies .

thanks for your concerns ...

Back
Top Bottom