What's new

Imposed Government gave another petrol shock to Cuckold Nation

I hope they are downsizing govt as well. This WIll contract the economy, downsizing the govt wont. Does not mattery how brilliant they are, we need to let them go, they can do well in prvate sector.

Until we start to burn their homes and kill their families, they will not stop.
Now we have to decide.

Nice. The cucks deserve it and much more.

LOL you know what the beauty is? The cucks now want to flee their land. The generals and her posse have failed to deliver on any single front. The economy which used to be so "terrible" during PTI's tenure is today non-existent multiplied by at least a 100. Security is much worse with the TTP going apeshit. Politically, the vultures are having a go at each other and scavenging for power. Every darn institute is in a major crisis. We don't even know when the elections will be held. LOL the generals are whoring themselves to the Americans. The expats have given up on a failed entity called Pakistan. LOL IMF and other lenders want to see their money. Saudi Arabia and other so-called allies aren't even willing to visit banana republic. The dictators have decided to burden the cucks with insane electricity and petrol bills. Pay up cuck and don't you dare complain.

What a great a progress and development in Pakistan.

Last edited:
Nice. The cucks deserve it and much more.

LOL you know what the beauty is? The cucks now want to flee their land. The generals and her posse have failed to deliver on any single front. The economy which used to be so "terrible" during PTI's tenure is today non-existent multiplied by at least a 100. Security is much worse with the TTP going apeshit. Politically, the vultures are having a go at each other and scavenging for power. Every darn institute is in a major crisis. We don't even know when the elections will be held. LOL the generals are whoring themselves to the Americans. The expats have given up on a failed entity called Pakistan. LOL IMF and other lenders want to see their money. Saudi Arabia and other so-called allies aren't even willing to visit banana republic. The dictators have decided to burden the cucks with insane electricity and petrol bills. Pay up cuck and don't you dare complain.

What a great a progress and development in Pakistan.

Buddy it's a total chaos right now. People can barely survive, the military are selling lollipops that they are focused on fixing the economy, when they have zero expertise in this area.

The longer the military junta stays in power, the more severe damage it's going to cause in the long run.

Buddy it's a total chaos right now. People can barely survive, the military are selling lollipops that they are focused on fixing the economy, when they have zero expertise in this area.

The longer the military junta stays in power, the more severe damage it's going to cause in the long run.

Looks like the economy has been outsourced to USAID. The US ambassador is holding USAID conferences to gather a few million here and there LOL

They are doing this deliberately, keep raising the prices then bring
in Mota Nawaja then bring prices a little bit down. Then they will feed
the awaam that Mota Nawaja has decreased inflation. lol

All this jaali mehngai is being done by Asim Whisky and his GHQ gang.

the military are selling lollipops that they are focused on fixing the economy, when they have zero expertise in this area.

they are doing this deliberately for Mota Nawaja's return, they will raise it so high
and when Mota Nawaja comes into power through election rigging they will
reduce it so the awaam accepts this puppet imposed on them.

I dont see anything wrong with this. Pakistan is too poor to subsidise fuel prices ... The people of Pakistan must pay what the fuel and energy costs to buy/make on the international markets.

I dont see anything wrong with this. Pakistan is too poor to subsidise fuel prices ... The people of Pakistan must pay what the fuel and energy costs to buy/make on the international markets.

LOL how are cucks going to pay? They don't have any money.

At least subsidizing basics like flour, essential electricity, diesel, medicines etc., may make sense. But subsidizing fuel for private transport is atrocious, especially when it is imported. Far better to tax fuel for private vehicles and use the revenue to improve public transport. $2 per liter, i.e., about 600 rupees per liter is a perfectly rational price to this effect.

Fair enough then take away free petrol, free Electricity, Free Housing, Free servants plus Free cars away from All judges,higher ups in Military and Massively subsidised Electricity for all of military personals on top all high grades Government employees get almost all for free
Collect income taxes from retailers and other military Inc business Then come back here and make that point.

Oh I bet you didn't see billions given to media from borrowed IMF dollars. I bet you didn't see that also...

Back
Top Bottom