What's new

IMPORTANT: Regulation of PERSEC in PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Neptune

Most people don't post with OPSEC on their mind, most just post like they want to. Or brag about something they did not do. I for one actually think OPSec is really important. Maybe we can set up something to monitor and censor those photo??

Or we are going to need to give a 9 week course teaching normal jack or jill the important of OPSec...

@Neptune

Most people don't post with OPSEC on their mind, most just post like they want to. Or brag about something they did not do. I for one actually think OPSec is really important. Maybe we can set up something to monitor and censor those photo??

Or we are going to need to give a 9 week course teaching normal jack or jill the important of OPSec...

I agree..but let's just carry on. It seems like no one's willing to do something which I understand since most don't know the importance of it. At the end, the green will suffer.

I agree..but let's just carry on. It seems like no one's willing to do something which I understand since most don't know the importance of it. At the end, the green will suffer.

well, lets hope its not going to be that way

Those who are aware of OPSEC (who matter most) are already posting according to the guidelines or don't post at all.

If someone likes to have their picture removed, we do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom