What's new

Important message for all Overseas Pakistanis

Simple and effective to reach many people daily:

Stop The Genocide In Kashmir

Large sticker on the rear glass of your cars.

Hundreds of new people will read it daily whilst you are driving or parked.

Anyone good with Photoshop here can prepare various sized stickers with selected lines. All one has to do is take the file(s) to local sticker printer or contract it out at country level to one printing company so anyone can buy directly from the printing company.

Overseas Pakistanis specially those whose families are in Pakistan are hoping for peace...
We should get this in our egomaniac skulls that we are in no position financially or militarily to start a war with India..

Overseas Pakistanis specially those whose families are in Pakistan are hoping for peace...
We should get this in our egomaniac skulls that we are in no position financially or militarily to start a war with India..

My family is in Pakistan near the border and I am calling for an all out war with India. Fk financial situation and everything we need to teach them a lesson through violence. Unfortunately there is no other way.

My family is in Pakistan near the border and I am calling for an all out war with India. Fk financial situation and everything we need to teach them a lesson through violence. Unfortunately there is no other way.
Why not take the next flight to Pakistan join your family and be a part of what you suggest onto others. .
Its easy sitting thousands miles away advocating war.
Besides we should not start something which we could not finish..
War is not something like Fortnite or PUBG where you switch of the console and go to sleep peacefully .

Why not take the next flight to Pakistan join your family and be a part of what to suggest..
Its easy sitting thousands miles away advocating war.
Besides we should not start something which we could not finish..
War is not something like Fortnite or PUBG where you switch of the console and go to sleep peacefully .

I know war is not pubg or fortnite I am a 30 years old man not a teenager. War is ugly Millions may die but it is necessary and Don't worry you will find me in Pakistan incase of war. Alhamdulilah I am not a coward and I really don't think about financial situation while our Kashmiri brothers and sisters are getting killed and raped by our enemies.

A suggestion from this Fakir!! The message should be simple:

The world is now looking at a nuclear suicide bomber!!! These fanatics used to throw the widow into the same fire that was burning the dead body of the husband!!! It’s the time to panic....

Rich Pakistani/Kashmiri business families here in the UK who were enriched with wealth by Nawaz Kutta Sharif for supporting him need to start coughing up their money to support Pakistan and Kashmir.

The rest if us average Pakistanis will be doing so anyway

I do agree but as far as I know the Pakistanis living abroad are actually busy in their life so that I have to gather few of them to talk about on different issues regarding Pakistan. My point is Govt should pick brilliant minds from PDF or from anywhere else by monitoring their activities either they are useful or not.
We have many members here those come here only for Pakistan and they have great knowledge of affairs, politics, history etc because of their attraction & love with Pakistan.
This is our collective responsibility but we need a platform and courage.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom