What's new

Important Directions for "Phull Sapport Sarr" Pajeets by Jews

IMG_20231029_143349.jpg

What is this thread? So citing a random blue tick id with a couple thousand likes from X a thread worthy post nowadays?
All I'll say is be mature and get out of whatever circlejerk this is.

One thing I really respect about the Jews is their hate for paganism and belief in One True GOD.
He has the gandu flag among the forces of light which obviously contradicts the Torah. They retain monotheism as Jewish tradition, yet he is also Godless (Zionist).

He has the gandu flag among the forces of light which obviously contradicts the Torah. They retain monotheism as Jewish tradition, yet he is also Godless (Zionist).
True. Recognize the True God, yet rebel against him like Shaitan.

P.S.: he has 2 those fags, I mean flags😂

True. Recognize the True God, yet rebel against him like Shaitan.

P.S.: he has 2 those fags, I mean flags😂
Yes, like Shaitan who knows who Allah is.

Day and Night difference between believing Jew and Godless Zionist. This Jew explains it.

Reality is Pajeets want some zionist Bob's & Vagene and acceptance from the Jews, but don't realise that Israeli men & women find them repulsive and see them as beneath gutter rats. That's the reality, but still PHULL SAPPORT SAAR!

What is this thread? So citing a random blue tick id with a couple thousand likes from X a thread worthy post nowadays?
All I'll say is be mature and get out of whatever circlejerk this is.
Full support for yours full support saar.

They are not wrong. That’s why I said, their monotheism is pure while Catholic Church are full of idols and the rest follow trinity and also have idol of Isa Alaihe Salam in the church.

True. Christianity is full of idols and images of Hazrat Isa (AS), Hazrat Maryam and various angels

Back
Top Bottom