What's new

Imminent Missile Tests

one of them is for navy i think name is starting from H(not hataf) i cant disclose full name. Actually pakistan was testing subsystems in april for about 2 to 3 diff missile. So i can confirm that, it is true. @Zarvan
H _ _ _ _ _. Let's play hangman. :hang2:

It might be tested later this year, but not now. Limited scope testing has been carried out since last year.

Oh yea, we just paint a missile bright orange gather all the media and press the fire button ....except Uncle Sam likes to keep an eye on our capabilities.

2571301.jpg

USA - Air Force Boeing RC-135S (717-148)

UK - England, December 10, 2014

61-2663 / OF (cn 18781) 45th RS / 55th Wg - Offutt AFB, NB. "COBRA 56" seen on short finals to RWY 29 at RAF Mildenhall on its way back to the USA. Note the two small mission marks in the crew door which depict two Pakistani missile tests that it was monitoring back in November.

In November 2014, Pakistan carried out two missile tests in the Arabian sea.
So there is the answer to Indian assumption that Pakistani tests fail.
These observers had shouted from rooftops if Pakistani missile tests had failed.

How do you test without NOTAM ? You cant test a missile without everyone knowing. Eg north korea tests without announcing but cant keep it secret.
And no military tests directly unless its a bought out item.
Good try at a save but not convincing.
Um when exactly did Pakistan test a system WITHOUT issuing an appropriate NOTAM/NTM warning? You're probably confused about Babur-III, which was tested almost a week prior to releasing the information to public.
Luckily, nobody 'hunts' for Pakistani missile tests, which is why once in a blue moon, a system is tested without issuing a press release.

As for your need to be 'convinced' despite you being a keyboard fanboy with no in-depth knowledge or experience, just be convinced that Pakistan has the capability to fry your body in your own fat (or simply roast your tushy, no fat-shaming here :enjoy:).

Um when exactly did Pakistan test a system WITHOUT issuing an appropriate NOTAM/NTM warning? You're probably confused about Babur-III, which was tested almost a week prior to releasing the information to public.
Luckily, nobody 'hunts' for Pakistani missile tests, which is why once in a blue moon, a system is tested without issuing a press release.

As for your need to be 'convinced' despite you being a keyboard fanboy with no in-depth knowledge or experience, just be convinced that Pakistan has the capability to fry your body in your own fat (or simply roast your tushy, no fat-shaming here :enjoy:).
So is this news wrong? No tests expected? I thought RAAD 2 might show up now from Thunder or Mirage. Or NASR-ER .

Need to test some ABM/high altitude/long rang same system

But when Haji sab?
In next few days. People here need to get mature here the news came yesterday and if they were expecting that for example news came at 6:00 PM yesterday and only after hour all tests would start taking place than sorry only message is grow up. In news few days you will hear about test.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom