What's new

IMF imposes 'stringent austerity measures' on Pakistan.

Bad news for any country that borrows from imf. It means u are one step closer to being control by jewish bankers.

Its funny how Pakistan is on a verge of economic collapse yet people are still blaming the jews. If anything, IMF is here to rescue us. Why wouldnt china provide pakistan with an interest free loan of 10 billion dollars? For countries like China and Saudi arabia, 10 billion dollars is a petty change but for Pakistan, it could change the fate of this country forever.

Its funny how Pakistan is on a verge of economic collapse yet people are still blaming the jews. If anything, IMF is here to rescue us. Why wouldnt china provide pakistan with an interest free loan of 10 billion dollars? For countries like China and Saudi arabia, 10 billion dollars is a petty change but for Pakistan, it could change the fate of this country forever.

During our balance of payment crisis in 1991, IMF imposed austerity requirements rejected by many people here. But we were better off working with them and addressing the economic issues. Over the next few years we stabilized, returned the money and actually became lenders to the IMF.

Can you please clarify how India pays off its $390 billion external debt as of March 2013?
That's the question we as Indians need to ask.Pakistan's External debt is 33% of the GDP while its 21.2% for India,how are you going to pay off :lol:

PS - Trying looking at the external debt composition of India and Pakistan.

Why tjese funny neighbours always try to poke nose in other internal matters??
Why they don't just take their great black A$$ away when they have nothing valuable to add or discuss……:pissed:

That's the question we as Indians need to ask.Pakistan's External debt is 33% of the GDP while its 21.2% for India,how are you going to pay off :lol:

PS - Trying looking at the external debt composition of India and Pakistan.

That's external corporate debt. External debt in Govt sector is just 4.4% of GDP.

Corporate debt is their problem, though it has forex implications.

Reserve Bank of India

Historically, the only country who really benefited from IMF Loan to achieve world standing is South Korea.

+ India

+ Chile

+...............Nearly every country which followed IMF's condition.

Can you please clarify how India pays off its $390 billion external debt as of March 2013?

Another Economy fail....

India's sovereign debt is 4.4% of GDP while Pakistani sovereign debt is 50.4% GDP.

That is the reason why Pakistan is in front of IMF with a begging bowl while India is not.

Ignorant people make them easier to control. Than again, I can't blame you and your people for not knowing.

I can't post link as I do not have 30 posts but go to google and type "Hungary say no to IMF"

Pakistan was bankrupt on the day of independence but as years passed, we couldn't find the right people and solution. The Generals, who ruled for the most part, allied with the United States with a begging bowl in their hands. The green paper we received during Ayub, Yahya, Zia and Musharraf eras had got us into the condition of fighting wars for others and hence to this day, you could see the reaction.

The PPP continued that pro west policy and those who call them democratic must be seriously mistaken. I'll be honest and give credit to the Army for spending money on development but here during Zardari tenure, you expected absolutely nothing but 100% 'looting' by Feudal Lords.

It would be a miracle if Nawaz government can achieve its stance of 'trade not aid'. But to bring order, you need to get yourself out of various institution debts. You could have tax reforms, which i think PML-N did do to increase net revenue in the first few months, however, in reality its a slow painful process and certainly complex when you are carried with the label of developing country. Historically, the only country who really benefited from IMF Loan to achieve world standing is South Korea. These people were far far worse than what our position is today. I have no idea what our government is doing but i hope they did their homework.

Because S. Korea as a nation is not sovereign anymore. They are controlled by IMF. Famous Rothschild (Jewish banker who started the monetary Ponzi scheme): "Give me control of a nation's money
and I care not who makes the laws."

That's external corporate debt. External debt in Govt sector is just 4.4% of GDP.

Corporate debt is their problem, though it has forex implications.

Reserve Bank of India
Well the figure he put forward is of foreign debt with all its sub categories.

1he9s.png

1he5P.png

Well the figure he put forward is of foreign debt with all its sub categories.

1he9s.png

1he5P.png

Exactly.

Indian Sovereign debt is just 4.4% of GDP, and this is what really matters. The others are not of public concern.

Also a huge amount is NRI debt which is actually NRI deposits in Indian banks. It has forex implications, but otherwise nothing to worry about.

The rest is Corporate debt - both long term and short term. The Govt or the public is not concerned with these debts. These are on commercial terms and default will lead to restructuring, mortgage of assets etc which is strictly between the Indian company and the foreign lender.

On the other hand, Pakistan's sovereign debt is at 50.4% of GDP ! They are in deep trouble.

During our balance of payment crisis in 1991, IMF imposed austerity requirements rejected by many people here. But we were better off working with them and addressing the economic issues. Over the next few years we stabilized, returned the money and actually became lenders to the IMF.

What the point of the stability and lending to IMF when more than half of your population lives in poverty:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom