What's new

IMF deal to end power subsidy

blunder league fulfilling all the promises

where the hell are their claims IMF ki sharait nahi manein gay

we got one more reason for army to depose him

That is no reason to consider a coup, and would be a huge mistake for Pakistan if it happens.

That is no reason to consider a coup, and would be a huge mistake for Pakistan if it happens.

i didnt meant it as a reason
i know coup is not an option now
but
look at the whole big drama he have created his interrior minister:blah: is about security agencies woh to har buri cheez ka ilzaam army pr laga rahein hain i know coup is not an option now
and
why he talks about doing that and that when he cant even deliver what he promised way earlier where is his change us ki pocket main
poori ki poori choroon ki tolly national assembly main bethy hai

why

i didnt meant it as a reason
i know coup is not an option now
but
look at the whole big drama he have created his interrior minister:blah: is about security agencies woh to har buri cheez ka ilzaam army pr laga rahein hain i know coup is not an option now
and
why he talks about doing that and that when he cant even deliver what he promised way earlier where is his change us ki pocket main
poori ki poori choroon ki tolly national assembly main bethy hai

why

That is a good question to ask of the voters who elected that tolee to the National Assembly in the elections.

People of Pakistan must understand that if government will give some benefit to them .. it will be from their own money. free laptops subsidies and every thing like that is not from shareif's pocket.
Also government must concentrate on line and distribution losses and power theft

No dont have a coup, just have the 111 Brigade take over the media stations suspend the constitution and install Chief Justice as interim PM. :smart:

Paklandians need to understand that money has to come from somewhere.

Economics 101. You can only have budget deficits if your economy can support them. The government cant even pay it's own subsidized electric bills and the people want subsidized electricity?

2 to 15 cents US per unit in Pakistan and that's subsidized.

The IMF is trying to help Pakistan by having the brightest Economists in the world set a policy for Pakistan to follow.

If the Best and brightest Pakistani Economists got Pakistan this far why not get help from the world's human capital?

Thəorətic Muslim;4486525 said:
No dont have a coup, just have the 111 Brigade take over the media stations suspend the constitution and install Chief Justice as interim PM. :smart:

A rose by any other name ...

Back
Top Bottom