What's new

IMF: Bangladesh to be bigger source of global growth than UK, France over next 5 years

I wish some posters with no flags would stop with the troll comments here - so this thread does not turn into a mudslinging $hitshow.

This is the Bangladesh section, why draw in Pakistan? What for?

Rampant what-aboutism.

Bangladeshis are mehmaans of Pakistanis in this forum, I for one will not bad-mouth Pakistan and Pakistanis.

@waz and @WebMaster bhais, multiple violations. Kindly take a look.

I wish some posters with no flags would stop with the troll comments here - so this thread does not turn into a mudslinging $hitshow.

This is the Bangladesh section, why draw in Pakistan? What for?

Rampant what-aboutism.

Bangladeshis are mehmaans of Pakistanis in this forum, I for one will not bad-mouth Pakistan and Pakistanis.

@waz and @WebMaster bhais, multiple violations. Kindly take a look.

Truth be told, some paks and especially the elite need the biggest kick and slap from life.

They keep ruining their country time and time again, although have different circumstances and situations, they are always quick to blame outside world whilst making excuses for their racist and corrupt gov/military .

Sometimes I do ponder, but it's even worth it.

Truth be told, some paks and especially the elite need the biggest kick and slap from life.

They keep ruining their country time and time again, although have different circumstances and situations, they are always quick to blame outside world whilst making excuses for their racist and corrupt gov/military .

Sometimes I do ponder, but it's even worth it.

But not at the expense of ruining a BD thread. You can grind your axe elsewhere. This thread has no relevance with regards to PK.

But not at the expense of ruining a BD thread. You can grind your axe elsewhere. This thread has no relevance with regards to PK.

Yes it's very, I would you to note I have not specifically spoken about pak, just merely pointing out something observational when I member was thinking to big of their selves.

Also astagfirla never at the expense of bdesh.

Back
Top Bottom