What's new

IMF asks Pakistan to meet all demands in three weeks

cash-bleeding energy sector including power and gas, taking additional taxation measures and pursuing structural reforms in the remaining period of the Fund programme,ā€ top official sources confirmed while talking to The News here on Friday
IPP and its agreements were signed in Suwar ki nasal Nawaz Chor tenue in 90s where the state of Pakistan will provide them with payment on capacity and not on power generation that too in Dollars and the agreement was actually backed by some international court or arbitration don't remember that, I can bet that is was backed by Military as well, without their nod no such thing of this magnitude would actually take place. IT is no wonder that same ghost has comeback to haunt them. The agreement is basically a worst form of economic rent that state of Pakistan and its citizens have to pay to 1% elite of Pakistan, Khuda gharat kere inke nasalao ko aur tabah kerdein, AMeen

What is Pak army going to do now?
all under their watchful 5th gen eyes

Guess it is not "impregnable" to the IMF - and anyone you have to ask money from
or when that famopus DJ ISPR said, ' Naye hulumat aye, dollar mustehkam huwa, stock market set hogaye. " lol

He was brought in by the Airforce plane like a king who would sort IMF out.
So wait until he bugs off.
I think Bajwa was overconfident .... Dar Houdini will suckin the whole financial crowd and turnover the economy overnight.

I think Bajwa was overconfident .... Dar Houdini will suckin the whole financial crowd and turnover the economy overnight.

Nothing of the sort. He knew that Pakistan would be screwed. But, he was receiving hefty bribes from Nawaz, Shahbaz and Zardari. I suspect that he also received some bribe from US. That is what sealed the fate of Pakistan. In addition, Nawaz promised him another extension, which he later refused.

He was but why more investing over a loss? I think there is something really big. I think it is IK's persistence on murder and murder attempt trial, or PMLN really has some 'good' video of Bajwa. Or the US is getting the blame if it is opened up that bajwa took the money? Or bajwa dodged the US and IK both

He was but why more investing over a loss? I think there is something really big. I think it is IK's persistence on murder and murder attempt trial, or PMLN really has some 'good' video of Bajwa. Or the US is getting the blame if it is opened up that bajwa took the money? Or bajwa dodged the US and IK both

That is not the case at all. The core reason is that the Establishment has started feeling threatened by IK/PTI, in respect of their long-standing power and grip on Pakistan and it's resources. In this regard, then, all the Generals come on one page. PMLN and PPP have proven to be manageable and controllable. IK is not. That is the crux of the matter.

IK's life is in real danger.

IK's life is in real danger.
that seems plausible and the primary reason to buy time. Let Ik die naturally, or one more attack. The recent rise in attacks can also provide a justification/face saving that IK died in one of the TTP's attack.

that seems plausible and the primary reason to buy time. Let Ik die naturally, or one more attack. The recent rise in attacks can also provide a justification/face saving that IK died in one of the TTP's attack.

Yes. IK is not acceptable to them. He is too independent. Then, there is not much to blackmail him. Unless, he makes compromises on the following; they would not allow him back:
1) His anti-corruption drive
2) Independent foreign policy

They will take it out on Pakistani citizens.

That is very likely.

IPP and its agreements were signed in Suwar ki nasal Nawaz Chor tenue in 90s where the state of Pakistan will provide them with payment on capacity and not on power generation that too in Dollars and the agreement was actually backed by some international court or arbitration don't remember that, I can bet that is was backed by Military as well, without their nod no such thing of this magnitude would actually take place. IT is no wonder that same ghost has comeback to haunt them. The agreement is basically a worst form of economic rent that state of Pakistan and its citizens have to pay to 1% elite of Pakistan, Khuda gharat kere inke nasalao ko aur tabah kerdein, AMeen

all under their watchful 5th gen eyes

or when that famopus DJ ISPR said, ' Naye hulumat aye, dollar mustehkam huwa, stock market set hogaye. " lol

Wow bro. You are posting after a long long time. Welcome back.

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has shared lists of prerequisite actions asking Pakistani authorities to move towards implementing them in the next three weeks if they want to revive the stalled loan programme.
The IMF told the Pakistan authorities that the time has come to take ā€œall required actions.ā€
A timeframe of two to three weeks has been given for implementing all required actions paving the way for a staff-level agreement and releasing of $1 billion tranche under the Extended Fund Facility (EFF).

Neutrals should have done some research before putting these tajurbakars in power

Neutrals (Mir Bajwa & Co.) took hefty bribes to install them, besides gaining some other advantages, like pleasure of US. As simple as that. Why would they give consideration, to any other factor? In Pakistan, when an official takes bribes, for rendering certain services to a customer; he doesn't give a damn to other incidental things.

Back
Top Bottom