What's new

IMF and Pakistan Reach Agreement on Pending Reviews Under the Extended Fund Facility

Why doesn't he bring back the hundreds of billions looted by old corrupt leaders

he is trying. hundreds of billions have already been recovered and more will be recovered inshallah.

instead of bending iver to IMF for mere 6 billion?

got a better, more viable plan?

Why did he let nawaz go?

he didnt, the courts let him go, and the people let him go by not giving Imran Khan a 2/3 majority.

Why isnt he retrieving stolen money from zardari and co???

its not like he isnt trying. but Imran Khan is only one man. Prophet Muhammed took years to conquer Mecca, and first he had to flee Mecca. if it took that long for a prophet, then Imran Khan is only a man.

If he has to follow same steps as old corrupt morons then why we replaced them?

you are right. go vote for Bilawal Zardari or Maryam Sharif. they have better plans for the economy and led us to riches in the past.

he is trying. hundreds of billions have already been recovered and more will be recovered inshallah.
Bullshit which hundreds of billions? , only meager amounts been recovered and the aim was to give plea bargains to rich looters. They loot billions and end up giving few hundred million rupees and walk free.
got a better, more viable plan?
Yes, recover the 300 odd billion dollars that this moron claimed are stashed outside n he ll brring it back. If not then reduce govt spending, especially reduce the billions spent on ministries and bureaucrats, catch the tax thieves instead of giving them amnesties.
he didnt, the courts let him go, and the people let him go by not giving Imran Khan a 2/3 majority.
That is the most pathetic and moronic excuse ive ever heard. First youthias wanted govt now want 2/3rd majority😂. And i am damn sure even with 2/3rd majority this idiot cannot do anything. Also the courts didnt let him go, they gave the decision to federal cabinet and this pu*** let him go because he was scared.
its not like he isnt trying. but Imran Khan is only one man. Prophet Muhammed took years to conquer Mecca, and first he had to flee Mecca. if it took that long for a prophe
He has a govt and morons claim he is alone. Didn't imran khan said himself that the PM should resign if he cant change things? Well i guess among the countless u turns this donkey made, this one is not even remembered.
you are right. go vote for Bilawal Zardari or Maryam Sharif. they have better plans for the economy and led us to riches in the past.
Those are tested and failed corrupts but this idiot claimed he will change status quo, ended up being worst than those corrupts, even his cabinet is almost same as zardari, what a joke.

I thought pti supporters were a bit smarter than jiyalas and nooras but now im sure they are more stupid and dumb. Especially the morons sitting outside and thinking everything is changed, the same hypocrites never dare to bring all their wealth n come back, bt r happy to cheerlead n dance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bullshit which hundreds of billions?

the stats are on another active thread. check it out.

Yes, recover the 300 odd billion dollars that this moron claimed are stashed outside n he ll brring it back.

he is trying. but if the money is outside then its recovery will take years.

That is the most pathetic and moronic excuse ive ever heard. First youthias wanted govt now want 2/3rd majority😂. And i am damn sure even with 2/3rd majority this idiot cannot do anything. Also the courts didnt let him go, they gave the decision to federal cabinet and this pu*** let him go because he was scared.

nope. the courts helped Nawaz Sharif escape.

Normally id slap the teeth out of ur face if u had made that comparison infront of me.

i am most eager to give you my address so we can square off. but i will just report it to the mods instead. tired of getting warnings.

Those are tested and failed corrupts but this idiot claimed he will change status quo, ended up being worst than those corrupts, even his cabinet is almost same as zardari, what a joke.

you are right. vote for Bilawal or Maryam. they are better.

i am most eager to give you my address so we can square off. but i will just report it to the mods instead. tired of getting warnings.

Not a single logical reply, all excuses and more excuses 😂. I was right abt PTI supporters.

Not a single logical reply, all excuses and more excuses 😂. I was right abt PTI supporters.

i choose not to live in a loop anymore and debunk that which has been debunked many times over in various threads. you have been here long enough to have seen and participated in these threads. no good will come going into more lengthy discussions. one or two liners are sufficient. but yeah you are right, lets fix our problems by voting for Bilawal or Maryam, and lets go to war in Yemen and get all that money.

Why doesn't he bring back the hundreds of billions looted by old corrupt leaders instead of bending iver to IMF for mere 6 billion? Why did he let nawaz go? Why isnt he retrieving stolen money from zardari and co??? If he has to follow same steps as old corrupt morons then why we replaced them?
So kar uthay ho kia?

u r wasting ur time in him just give him briyani plate thats all.

So kar uthay ho kia?

u r wasting ur time in him just give him briyani plate thats all.

And here comes typical single braincelled youthia who thinks every single person criticising this hypocrite PM is either nawaz or zardari supporter. Aap abhi sotay raho, aap k uthnay me bohot arsa baaqi hay.

Imran khan started civil unrest :D Bro he won just 1 seat in elections, it was kayani and dynastic duo that did that. Musharraf was actually a well wisher of IK.

One seat matters not when he had back
Are you not aware of the alliance he cooked up in London? He lead the liars movement, followed by lal mosque support, and re-instatement of fitna chodary. etc.
nopes, tax the rich directly and stop with the indirect taxes already. Why should a poor day wager be forced to pay 10% tax on a mobile card recharge same as the person who is making billions. Why should a meager employee of some company pay income tax and a wadera who owns agricultural farm land pay zilch? Like it doesn't take a rocket scientist to sort out these things, the fact is rich don't pay taxes. They find loopholes, and their only success is in finding those loopholes. If my memory serves right Shabbar Zaidi once told a story about a businessman of Karachi, he was asked to invest in some business as there was zero or close to zero tax on that particular business, the businessman laughed and said no, a business without high tax rate means low profit margins. When asked to explain himself, he said if there isn't any tax how would he steal?

Rich don't pay taxes, its the truth all around the world but here in Pakistan it is more truer than anywhere else. One can see how the whole sugar crises went through, and that was with government subsidy like lol. A crop that isn't even vital, an item that could have been imported cheaply was give a subsidy and was first exported then imported. Yeah I bet we should look some where else like finding gold in Yemen.... Ohh, but he made a sugar commission and made the report public. I can bet same kind of bullshittery with new packaging will take place this or the next year too. sub ganda hai par dhanda hai ye.....

Taxy the rich is nonsense criteria.... some rich and developed countries collect rich people and companies from around the globe, just by giving them tax break.
And, If some one is not paying tax today, he wasn't paying taxes before Imran Khan assumed power!
Point is, all of the economic disaster which Imran Khan lead has nothing to do with rich not paying taxes..
FYI, Shahid Khaqan Abbasi from jail paid highest tax in Pakistan, where as you will be ashamed to see tax returns of Imran Khan.... not going to exploit further all the nonsense you have loaded... IF Pakistan need revenue, they need to take control over port Qasim and borders with Iran.... it has been reported zillion times, how Imran Khan is printing billions simply with oil smuggling and some one is filling banks of his ex-brother in law in return. Of course filthy fishes from state institutions are on board.

This is how Zardari and the elite protect smuggler regime of Imran Khan:

Very interesting ! Fellows, the main thing here is that the Facility is SDR 4,268 million . Do you know what SDR is? It is IMF's special basket of currency called SPECIAL DRAWING RIGHTS. Please look it up. So what Pakistan -IMF are negotiating is a SDR FACILITY !! In the international financial circles there have been talks of US Dollar being replaced with SDR as a single World currency!!

Very interesting ! Fellows, the main thing here is that the Facility is SDR 4,268 million . Do you know what SDR is? It is IMF's special basket of currency called SPECIAL DRAWING RIGHTS. Please look it up. So what Pakistan -IMF are negotiating is a SDR FACILITY !! In the international financial circles there have been talks of US Dollar being replaced with SDR as a single World currency!!

WHAT ARE SPECIAL DRAWING RIGHTS?
SDRs are the IMF’s reserve asset, and are exchangeable for dollars, euros, sterling, yen and Chinese yuan or renminbi. An allocation of SDRs requires approval by IMF members holding 85% of the total votes. Because the United States holds 16.5% of the votes, Washington’s view is decisive.

Who gave IMF the right to speak in such undignified belittling and condescending manner!!!

You didn't buy the country for 6b dollars.
But... Pak sold itself... If dignity is at stake.... Back out of the program...

Back
Top Bottom