What's new

Mirage-III+IL-78+Midas+R09-001+Pakistan+Air+Force+(10).jpg

Mirage-III+IL-78+Midas+R09-001+Pakistan+Air+Force+(12).jpg

The Ilyushin IL-78 Midas R09-001 Air-to-Air Refueler aircraft of Pakistan Air Force has taken part in High Mark 2010. Delivery of remaining three Refueler aircraft is planned to complete by 2010. Pakistan airforce has purchased a total of 4 Il-78P Midas tanker aircraft have from the Ukraine. These aircrafts are equipped with Soviet-designed UPAZs pods and refueling kits on Mirage-III Rose-I is of South African origin.
In first stage PAF has announced that 30 Mirage-III Rose-I will be upgraded with in-flight refuelling probes and this too is being done at PAC kamra.The Il-78s will give the PAF its first airborne refueling capability. They will help train Pakistani crews in mid-air refueling techniques, and once operational will be used to refuel the Mirage-III, JF-17 Thunder

Beautiful bird but very old soviet design.

Beautiful bird but very old soviet design.

Yep its a beautiful plane , and even if it is older design it is just there for refueling so i think older design is nothing to worry abt as far as it can refuel our plane it is good .

@SkyBolt . Thanks Man for sharing with us these wonderful pics.:tup:

PAFRedFlag2010_5.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

PAFRedFlag2010_6.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

PAFRedFlag2010_7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom