What's new

Images and Advertising material related to PAF...

Habiba Gillani

New Recruit

Reaction score
hello...

Can anyone please guide me about how can I get high resolution images plus advertising material (preferably print media) related to Pakistan air force?
(All of the above mentioned stuff is required for a university project)

peace!

paf_aug7.jpg

hello...

Can anyone please guide me about how can I get high resolution images plus advertising material (preferably print media) related to Pakistan air force?
(All of the above mentioned stuff is required for a university project)

peace!

oh ho g.. welcome once again...

Since you are a art student I think you should play around with tones of images available in PAF images section and only then you will get the result that meets your requirements. I mean do some PS with it.

First of all... Give some details on what kind of project is it? for recruitment purposes or ...???

oh ho g.. welcome once again...

Since you are a art student I think you should play around with tones of images available in PAF images section and only then you will get the result that meets your requirements. I mean do some PS with it.

First of all... Give some details on what kind of project is it? for recruitment purposes or ...???

I am designing an advertising campaign basically ...which is about joining PAF...
I'd be needing almost all of the prior advertising stuff for the research report...
Can you please guide me from where i'd be able to get it in printed form? mtlab from PAF information centre ya any other place?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom