What's new

I’m looking for an artist / CG designer for my next book-project

It's a stupid map even German government don't dare to publish this kind of map.
:o:

Do you disapprove this design? :p:

YES, and again, what's exactly wrong ?? Please note and explain in the same way I explained that we used a map of the current borders, which are actually national sovereign territory, and since Tibet is under control and part of the PRC it is included, while the Island of Taiwan is not included. I'm not sure if the German government would add Taiwan as PRC's territory ?

Even more it was not point to show what some nationalists dare to possess - similar to showing Germany in the borders of 1937 - the SCS is also not a national territory. The map clearly shows the nine dash line but also the other claimant's claims. So what's wrong ?

If You show - at best in that map - a specific error I think it is much better to discuss.

By the way, I'm not looking for someone who makes the cover artwork, but plain and simple one who draws an aircraft profile.

Deino

you can outsource to me if you want :P```whats your budget??

[I'm not sure if the German government would add Taiwan as PRC's territory ?
Need evidences? Just try to find a random map that was officially published by German government.

By the way, I'm not looking for someone who makes the cover artwork, but plain and simple one who draws an aircraft profile.

Sorry i misunderstood, I thought you were looking for someone to make cover pictures...:what:

In that case it seems that I can not help:(

Me again with a more concrete request:

Now, this is what it meant by "现代兵器201706" :D
CV-17 comparison with CV-16 (credits to Jackiechen)
mh1zaPH.jpg
H20Bdme.jpg

Does anyone know who's this artist, how to contact him - and maybe arrange a contact with me - ???

And second there's an IMO very talented artist named "Iron Ealge" ...

T-204C Iron Ealge.jpg

I would love to use both their artworks for my next project and even pay a fair and reasonable price.

Thanks in advance,
Deino

Back
Top Bottom