What's new

I'm a common Chinese student.I think I can tell you a real PRC

View attachment 80456

This is my university.We often joked it "COLLEGE" ,crowed and narrow.These very far buildings is Cheng-du,My university only in a town besides Cheng-du, If I ride fast-bus, half an hour can arrived there.If I only ride a normal bus,may 2 hours because normal bus have a longer route.

much better than the western university I attended. Look very peacful.

Some one said to me: Sichuanese cuisine is very hot.
The hot is as same as delicious.Many foreigners are eatting while they are crying :the hot can not stop me eatting!

But some dishes of sichuanese cuisine are not hot ,for example:Boiled Fish with water.I promise:)

The hot is as same as delicious.Many foreigners are eatting while they are crying :the hot can not stop me eatting!

But some dishes of sichuanese cuisine are not hot ,for example:Boiled Fish with water.I promise:)

Boiled Fish……I hope this man were not crying when he eat it……

I suggest you to eat "sweet and sour fish",it is a kind of Sichuanese cuisine,but it not hot absolutely.

upload_2014-9-24_22-30-52.png

sweet and sour fish

Last edited:
True!! :tup::D Panda Express in the United States for example, only Americans eat there. The real Chinese food can only be found in China.

Ugh. Panda express is a bad fast food chain, btw. I can't eat that kind of food, its loaded in too much Na.

There are better examples of Chinese restaurants in the United States that are genuine cuisine.

Ugh. Panda express is a bad fast food chain, btw. I can't eat that kind of food, its loaded in too much Na.

There are better examples of Chinese restaurants in the United States that are genuine cuisine.

Yeah, it's a fast food chain, but there are better ones than Panda Express, such as P.F. Chang's China Bistro and Pei Wei Asian Dinner. Would like to try the real Chinese food in the U.S.? Just head for Flushing, NY or somewhere in California or Houston. :D

Yeah, it's a fast food chain, but there are better ones than Panda Express, such as P.F. Chang's China Bistro and Pei Wei Asian Dinner. Would like to try the real Chinese food in the U.S.? Just head for Flushing, NY or somewhere in California where there are many Chinese. :D

There's a lot of good restaurants in Flushing street, yup. One restaurant that I frequent whenever I'm in NYC is one called 'Great NY Noodletown'. Soo good! :lol:

Check it out in zagat:
Great NY Noodletown - New York | Chinatown Restaurant Menus and Reviews

There's a lot of good restaurants in Flushing street, yup. One restaurant that I frequent whenever I'm in NYC is one called 'Great NY Noodletown'. Soo good! :lol:

Check it out in zagat:
Great NY Noodletown - New York | Chinatown Restaurant Menus and Reviews

Awesome, it's Cantonese cuisine. I would also recommend Spicy & Tasty, Szechuan Gourmet in Manhattan, there is also a Chinese resturant on the same street with wax work museum in Manhattan, I can't recall the name, so sad.

Yes! I get it! It's called 一品湘川 Szechuan Palace, try it. Hunan and Sichuan cuisine.

[

Yeah, it's a fast food chain, but there are better ones than Panda Express, such as P.F. Chang's China Bistro and Pei Wei Asian Dinner. Would like to try the real Chinese food in the U.S.? Just head for Flushing, NY or somewhere in California or Houston. :D

Hacienda heights or Irvine, California > any east coast . Been there done that. New Jersey is a shithole, avoid at all cost.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom