What's new

I'm a common Chinese student.I think I can tell you a real PRC

View attachment 80456

This is my university.We often joked it "COLLEGE" ,crowed and narrow.These very far buildings is Cheng-du,My university only in a town besides Cheng-du, If I ride fast-bus, half an hour can arrived there.If I only ride a normal bus,may 2 hours because normal bus have a longer route.

Hi kid, stop hanging around PDF for too long, it will ruin your life, hahaha. Are you a freshman? Which university may I ask?

Hi kid, stop hanging around PDF for too long, it will ruin your life, hahaha. Are you a freshman? Which university may I ask?

I think I'm learning English now.This is a skill isn't it?My university is Sichuan Agriculture University(Chengdu Campus),a 211university.Have some Pakistan students.I think Ya-an Campus have a better academic atmosphere.

I think I'm learning English now.This is a skill isn't it?My university is Sichuan Agriculture University(Chengdu Campus),a 211university.Have some Pakistan students.I think Ya-an Campus have a better academic atmosphere.

This is an excuse, my friend. Spend more time in your library doing some CET 6 practice tests, if you wish to learn English.

Ailurus fulgens (what a name), what do you think of vietnam?

Ailurus fulgens (what a name), what do you think of vietnam?

Complex relationships between China and Vietnam. Fruit and coconut sugar taste wonderful.

I can only tell you so much. For most of Chinese people's impression of Vietnam limited to this.

说实话,你在pdf学到的英语在考试上根本就没用,但对日常交流水平和阅读理解能力的提高确实很大。混这种网站混要有自己的主见,不要随便就相信自己所看到的文章和照片,也别轻易受别人的影响。这里可以说是外企社交场的模拟器:敢于辩论,敢于坚持自己的想法,有能力为自己的想法找到对方必须接受的论据等外企的必备技能都能在这里得到充分的锻炼。其实我一直想去四川玩玩,就是没机会。

Last edited:
Complex relationships between China and Vietnam. Fruit and coconut sugar taste wonderful.

I can only tell you so much. For most of Chinese people's impression of Vietnam limited to this.
so when you think of vietnam you think of coconut tree? very interesting.
e0b6b300ed9da0e9a1a141c165ea9452.jpg

How could you forget about pho? :D
don´t you tell me recently pho is taboo? :(

Vietnam's coconut is so cheap, Coconut sugar cheap and have rich flavor.I especially love it.The brand is BEN TRE.
ah...ben tre is a town in mekong delta. the region provides a wide range of fruits, which grow in abundance.
f6644b7f7831589ff12957ced9ae5303._.jpg

54d67e55fb369d8563ad56dc64cd410d.jpg

dfaee279fb4298494a43e74b13be3954.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom