What's new

I'm a common Chinese student.I think I can tell you a real PRC

Is that suppose to make any sense u illiterate dimwit
I had a feeling the terrorist brain of yours will not comprehend. All you could ever understand is, "when will I blow up people" or "when when will I slaughter people with choppers". So much for your understanding, Hehe...

That would be great.... havent eaten chinese food much here... All I eat here is chowmein and that too the pirated indian version with lots of masalas...
the chowmein you eat is very different from what we have in China,it's already Indian flavor.haha....

GOOD!My comrade!

I can tell them a normal Chinese life,and I also can learn English.It looks great.

Gr8 ..... I am also not very good at English, so with that common weakness we will give some tough time to English master in forum ......:cheers:

the chowmein you eat is very different from what we have in China,it's already Indian flavor.haha....

Yes that sucks.... but to us indians, food without lots of masalas is no food at all....

That would be great.... havent eaten chinese food much here... All I eat here is chowmein and that too the pirated indian version with lots of masalas...
The chow mein you get in India is mainly cooked by the Nepalese. You still can get authentic Chinese cuisine in kolkata. I know because I've been there.

Welcome, but why everyone makes a big fuss about that?

Sound like the old PDF Chinese members are all fake Mainland Chinese? lol

We can tell you everything about China as well.

@Ailurus fulgens WELCOME HERE

Since you want to talk about food, why dont you tell us whats your favorite dish..??? maybe i try it some day...
upload_2014-9-23_23-47-29.png

gōng bǎo jī dīng
宫 保 鸡 丁
Kung-Pao Chicken

. In Qing, there were a Sichuan Governor who named Ding bao-zhen, He had a honorary title is "prince(太子) teacher(少保)" ----others call he Ding(丁) shào(少) bǎo(保) ,one day , at lunch ,he ate this dish,test wonderful,he said:"what's the name?" The restaurant owner answerd:"no name ,but now,we can call it Kung-Pao Chicken."

宫 means palace 保 means the man's honorary title

鸡 means chicken 丁 means small pieces

The chow mein you get in India is mainly cooked by the Nepalese. You still can get authentic Chinese cuisine in kolkata. I know because I've been there.

Yes I know a few places here, never been there though...There is a restro named 'Oh China', heard it serves great chinese.... So when did you come to kolkata..??

Kung-Pao Chicken is my favorite dish. Cheap, delicious ,easy ,fast ,10 minutes you can do once.

green pepper, chicken breast, peanut

In Chinese ordinary restaurant, this dish only ¥15 ($2.5) just like that picture.

Yes I know a few places here, never been there though...There is a restro named 'Oh China', heard it serves great chinese.... So when did you come to kolkata..??
Never heard of that restaurant. You need to get into the interiors of kolkata to experience good Chinese food. A place called "Tangra".

View attachment 78710
gōng bǎo jī dīng
宫 保 鸡 丁
Kung-Pao Chicken

. In Qing, there were a Sichuan Governor who named Ding bao-zhen, He had a honorary title is "prince(太子) teacher(少保)" ----others call he Ding(丁) shào(少) bǎo(保) ,one day , at lunch ,he ate this dish,test wonderful,he said:"what's the name?" The restaurant owner answerd:"no name ,but now,we can call it Kung-Pao Chicken."

Man, my mouth just went watery by looking at the pic... I am sure it tastes like heaven...

Name me some fish dishes too....

View attachment 78710
gōng bǎo jī dīng
宫 保 鸡 丁
Kung-Pao Chicken

Man, my mouth just went watery by looking at the pic... I am sure it tastes like heaven...

Name me some fish dishes too....

Never heard of that restaurant. You need to get into the interiors of kolkata to experience good Chinese food. A place called "Tangra".

Been to Tangra, Its chinatown, been to a chinese temple temple there years back

View attachment 78710
gōng bǎo jī dīng
宫 保 鸡 丁
Kung-Pao Chicken

Does it have soy sauce? :welcome:

Kung-Pao Chicken is my favorite dish. Cheap, delicious ,easy ,fast ,10 minutes you can do once.

green pepper, chicken breast, peanut

In Chinese ordinary restaurant, this dish only ¥15 ($2.5) just like that picture.

Some of my friends I met here, claim that the REAL Chinese food can only be found there, the type we eat here in the West are like fast food equivalent of Chinese food.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom