What's new

I'm a common Chinese student.I think I can tell you a real PRC

betrayal? of who?

if you are a Pakistani and you want to annul decades of friendship and co operation because of bus rules and beards, you have no idea of how friendship works.

Coming to this forum, you will also get to learn to fight and defend China's honour. In a civilised manner of course. Represent us well kiddo.

GOOD!My comrade!

It seems you r bit excited to be here , i hope your excitement last till your stay on forum.....

I can tell them a normal Chinese life,and I also can learn English.It looks great.

welcome xiaodidi.bu zhidao shenqian,bei gou 咬 le ba....lol....that dog abudula so BB

welcome xiaodidi.bu zhidao shenqian,bei gou 咬 le ba....lol....that dog abudula so BB

Thank you,yexu wo bijiao lao ye shuo bu ding a .......naocan daochu dou you bubi zaiyi la ,tamen de dengji he gongzhi xiangbi cha taiduo la

@Ailurus fulgens WELCOME HERE

Since you want to talk about food, why dont you tell us whats your favorite dish..??? maybe i try it some day...

Like I said .... Keep barking n bring on some more poodles to bark for u
Lol we'd rather be a cute little poodle than be a good for nothing kid like you who cannot distinguish between his head from his @ss.

may I should upload some photos first.Just like this can show my sincerity.

That would be great.... havent eaten chinese food much here... All I eat here is chowmein and that too the pirated indian version with lots of masalas...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom