What's new

I'm a common Chinese student.I think I can tell you a real PRC

Who are you ? What right do you have to speak for the right of Muslims if you do not even consider your self as one
Are you Chinese ? Did I ask for you opinion?
Keep your dogmatic ignorant views to your self and go back to the cave you have crawled out of
Just keep Pakistan out of it i don't give a flying toilet roll about your views

No one is forcing you to , but if you do not have a valid cohesive logical convincing argument just admit it like a man do not hide behind BS

THAT comment was not for you it was for a pleb who thought his dad owned pakistan just as you think you own China

so you think muslims own china??

You were terrorists when you were under Manchurian rule
You were terrorist under british rule

Nonsense!

Machurians soon had become Chinese back then, both cultually and economically.

And Certainly Manchurians are Chinese now, cultural, genetically and identitywise.

Since when China were under the British rule? :rofl: which planet you're from?

Stop with this Muslim vs the rest mentality...Pakistan ne theka ni uthaya hua of all Muslims...yes Pakistan has backed China in many issues but China has been a true friend and in some cases the only friend of Pakistan even when our so called Muslim brothers have ditched us...about China oppressing Muslims ever heard of the Hui Chinese...the Uyghur problem is political and China is dealing with it as any country should when it comes to dealing with a secessionist movement

There are meaningless talk about people who do not respect others.Pakistan is a Chinese friend forever.Also you are my friend~❤. Assuming China is a big family,everyone construct of the motherland, when someone trying to break up the family,others will certainly anger.XINGJIANG IS NOT CONSTRUCTION BY ONE PEOPLE.

Lol is that the best you can come up with ? I am not in uk but 100% pakistani unlike :
Your quaid e Azam lived in UK
Your allama iqbal lived in UK
All your prime ministers lived in UK
Most of your ministers are uk nationals
Trust me that wasn't my best...what i don't want is to waste my time engaging you in a troll fest...just don't bring my country into your grand ideas...good day!

Stop with this Muslim vs the rest mentality...Pakistan ne theka ni uthaya hua of all Muslims...yes Pakistan has backed China in many issues but China has been a true friend and in some cases the only friend of Pakistan even when our so called Muslim brothers have ditched us...about China oppressing Muslims ever heard of the Hui Chinese...the Uyghur problem is political and China is dealing with it as any country should when it comes to dealing with a secessionist movement

We can discuss something else , for example , FOOD?! I think Chinese food can beyond your imagination.

replay jamahir

Thank you for you suggestion.I think this may a difficult task for me (because of ENG).But I think we will be friends.

So now you are slowly losing your ability to read aswell ? Read my post again where did I say that?
If you do not respect Muslims than no matter how many Muslims you kill in China or burma they will have their own land

if muslims in china have a problem with following the rules of the land then they are free to migrate of to pakistan .

Who are you ? What right do you have to speak for the right of Muslims if you do not even consider your self as one
Are you Chinese ? Did I ask for you opinion?
Keep your dogmatic ignorant views to your self and go back to the cave you have crawled out of
We don't hate them. After the terrorist attack, some of us dislike them(just a little).But we are not idiot.If we hate them,terrorist accomplish the goal.In the history ,we have many massacres,but now, we are Chinese.

China is the land for Chinese.

Muslims were first allowed living in CHina in Tang Dynasty within designated living quaters, as GUESTS.

Chinese Muslims who have kept living in China since then have considered themselves Chinese first and for most as their identity. Muslim is just a religion. Don't get confused, ever.

In China, do as the Chinese do, and respect what Chinese say, first and for most, else you're welcome to get out of the Chinese land and back to where you're originally from.

Don't you ever dare to confuse neoliberlism-infested modern Britain /West with China, you hear me?

Of course, A rude person can not change my goodwill for UK.Reglion ,National not equals Country.

The time when entire China was high on opium

Yeah right, almost the entire US are hooked on Colombian Cocaine and whatsayyou grass, does that mean the US is under the rule of Colombia now? Go get an education. :rofl:

We don't hate them. After the terrorist attack, some of us dislike them(just a little).But we are not idiot.If we hate them,terrorist accomplish the goal.In the history ,we have many massacres,but now, we are Chinese.

Yes!We are Chinese, I have many Uyghu friends, one of them have a good relationship ,Yesterday We eating dinner and playing Mahjong to midnight .Ahhhhhhh~~~~

@Ailurus fulgens , I want to ask you, why China is creating problem at Indo-China border.....
Recently Chinese President Xi Jinping visited India, during which PLA increased it border incursions into India even though your President ordered PLA to withdraw.....
What is the message your government is trying to convey?
Is the Chinese Military trying to convey a different message than the Chinese Government? Is the CCP losing control of PLA? OR PLA doing the border incursions as per the order of CCP?

My English is poor,but I think I will try to practice it and tell you a real China.

What do you want to ask?

P.S.:If I have something wrong in English ,please do not laugh at me.

Huan-Yin! Welcome to PDF!

Christian Persecution in China Despite Supposed Religious 'Freedom'

It is not jus Muslims but the Christians as well
And why should they leave it is their land they were born there it is the land of their ancestors and no one an exclude them from there .

Either declare China to be a fascist intolerant regime or stop doing the drama of being an open inclusive society for economic gains

Again, China is NOT the modern Western hellholes.

China is the land that has always been following Jus Sanguinis since time immemorial , not Birth Right, sunshine.

Do as you're told in the land of China, you could stay.

It's the rule of China and the Chinese from A to Z.

In China , when the Chinese tell you to Jump, you say How High.

There is no rule other than the Chinese rules in their own land.

Else no one stops you getting out of there.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom