What's new

I'm a common Chinese student.I think I can tell you a real PRC

@Ailurus fulgens , I want to ask you, why China is creating problem at Indo-China border.....
Recently Chinese President Xi Jinping visited India, during which PLA increased it border incursions into India even though your President ordered PLA to withdraw.....
What is the message your government is trying to convey?
Is the Chinese Military trying to convey a different message than the Chinese Government? Is the CCP losing control of PLA? OR PLA doing the border incursions as per the order of CCP?

It's more likely Indian own media who looking for trouble.

Just look at mainland China media, do they publish anything about India troops near China border?

We all know who is the bad guy here.

My English is poor,but I think I will try to practice it and tell you a real China.

What do you want to ask?

P.S.:If I have something wrong in English ,please do not laugh at me.
ok i have a question for you....since you are a student i hope you know this what is the price of a 256GB USB in China in dollar terms :ashamed:

@Ailurus fulgens , I want to ask you, why China is creating problem at Indo-China border.....
Recently Chinese President Xi Jinping visited India, during which PLA increased it border incursions into India even though your President ordered PLA to withdraw.....
Is the Chinese Military trying to convey a different message than the Chinese Government? Is the CCP losing control of PLA? OR PLA doing the border incursions as per the order of CCP?

An analogy. A farm will change a owner.But the new owner is not arrived, the old "staff" (XIZang local bureaucrats)sales it to a another man, and when new owner arrived ,he only looks the man said "This farm belongs to me."

OK.You know the rest.

I've answer it in a Indian BBS.And now I tell you again.
The war between India and CN in1962,we have just 2~3pages in our history books.
And we don't have any news about indo-cn border...We did not get any message about it,not only before but also now.
But I've read the Neville Maxwell INDIA`S CHINA WAR(Jonathan Cape, London, 1970),Did you read it?
After i read it,I get 3 points:1,Civilian rule too much the military,so you faild.2,Indian is good at talking.3,
Nehru is very very responsible president,he always satisfy the people(he stand by your side,but not the right side),but he should know the war is ont a game,it's blood and cruel.
Now,you look like make the same mistake,but maybe just a talk not a real action like waht you always do.

ok i have a question for you....since you are a student i hope you know this what is the price of a 256GB USB in China in dollar terms :ashamed:

upload_2014-9-23_18-39-23.png

250G move hard disk,¥221.54 about $36

Who says China is not a modern hell hole ?
It is worse than a hell hole
It is a bottom less Pitt
A greedy pig that does not have control over its urges , that is exploiting everything , everyone in its way for its own greed and satisfaction May that be natural resources of human resources the only reason there is a bit of "redness" left in China is to exploit is own people in labour camps and Inhumane working conditions and extremely cheap workforce

Wake up smell the stink around you the China of nostalgia is dead

The new China is the pet of the west yet you dare squeak against them

I think you are saying the truth.

Chinese people should be paid high enough.

If not world highest salary standard.

Chinese government should pass quality control policy. Mansion like house, Roll Royce quality of car at minimum, etc. This supposed to be the standard that Chinese people should have!

Today China is so wrong!

Why do Chinese hate muslims? It was muslims of pakistan who accepted your existence before anyone else
It was muslim pakistan who stood up for u in UN
Yet u ban muslims of Urumqi from fasting praying

Muslims with beard in public transport ?

Our respectful covered women are not allowed in public transport ? Why ?

We have relation with you from last 1400 years but still you treat us like this ?
Disrespect our mothers and sisters ?

Is this how you pay Muslims for the love and respect they give you all over the world ?
Most of your raw material comes from muslim world if Muslims stop trading with you kick out your companies from our lands , where will you go get your raw material from? It's is our raw material and help that is making the red dragon rise but still you dis respect our women and religion ? We die and kill for This
You yourself live in a Christian nation that has bombed and killed muslims. Your tax money help to pay for the wars of the UK in Iraq and Libya. Or are you unemployed and live off of government benefits ? And in the mean time you come here online lecturing others on hating or repressing Islam.

Abdullah0001 is the future founding father of Islamic State of Londonistan.

Proud to meet a future famous person.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom