What's new

'I'll be fighting Jews and Russians till I die': Ukrainian right-wing militants aiming for power

Fukuoka

Reaction score
Country
China
'I'll be fighting Jews and Russians till I die': Ukrainian right-wing militants aiming for power — RT News

Back in 1994, Muzychko, aka Sashko Bilyi, arrived in Chechnya to join separatist forces. He took part in numerous battles with federal troops, mainly in the capital Grozny, and personally knocked out three tanks, six armored personnel carriers and a SP vehicle.

JEW NATO polish svobodas lie, they don't fight the JEWS. They hate their people and everybody to protect the JEW USA bases.

We see here Bernard Henry Lévy the new bloody Trotsky, encouraging his troops

Some NATO polish reversed nazis (anti-goyims not yet enslaved)

ukraine-1.jpg

ukraine-2.jpg

ukraine-3.jpg
ukraine-4.jpg

That guy,leader of Svoboda is bigger laughing stock then Tymoshenko.

Look at goals of his party.

Plus he grow Anti Polish feelings and Rusophobia,he dont even think that Poland and Russia have biggest influence in Europe ,Poland on West Russian on East.

Plus he grow Anti Polish feelings and Rusophobia,he dont even think that Poland and Russia have biggest influence in Europe ,Poland on West Russian on East.

What Poland have to do with all these things in Ukraine.

Ukraine might descend into a Civil War. Lets hope not though. The eastern Ukraine is mostly Russian inhabited and supports Russia.

I would prefer to be under the occupation of Poland than of idiots from Western Ukraine. In the twenty years since the collapse of the USSR in western Ukraine have completely destroyed the industry, most of the population go to work in Europe or Russia. They are white negros. They would lie under a palm tree, and wait while bananas fall into their mouth...

What Poland have to do with all these things in Ukraine.

Well,Wester Ukraine was a part of Great Poland Empire and Poland-Lithuanian Commonwealth.
Even today Poland have aspiration in that terriotory,becouse one part of Western Ukraine was actually Polish...ask @vostok
Svoboda Party see threat in Russians and Poles,becouse they think that Poles and Russians have a theory to split Ukraine into few districts,and controlled them from Warsaw and Moscow.

I would prefer to be under the occupation of Poland than of idiots from Western Ukraine. In the twenty years since the collapse of the USSR in western Ukraine have completely destroyed the industry, most of the population go to work in Europe or Russia. They are white negros. They would lie under a palm tree, and wait while bananas fall into their mouth...

I know about Poland-Russian problem and conflict,but a biggest crack in Slavic world must be fixed,maybe not now but in 30-40 years.Unlike that guys,Polish and Russians are real players and they can easily protect their interests in Ukraine.Easily.

I know about Poland-Russian problem and conflict,but a biggest crack in Slavic world must be fixed,maybe not now but in 30-40 years.Unlike that guys,Polish and Russians are real players and they can easily protect their interests in Ukraine.Easily.
Unfortunately, this is not possible, my friend. Only in some fantastic case - for example if all of Western Europe will be conquered by Muslim and the Poles have to ask the Russian about defense.
Between Russian and Poles are not an ethnic conflict, and religious. Poles - Catholic, Russian - Orthodox. And it can not be changed in any way.

Look at Elis the supposed anti Zionist troll is using Jews to his own benefit. He wants to portray to the public and world that the opposition is anti Semitic to try to prevent them for supporting the opposition. You fake coward.

Look at Elis the supposed anti Zionist troll is using Jews to his own benefit. He wants to portray to the public and world that the opposition is anti Semitic to try to prevent them for supporting the opposition. You fake coward.

Elis or Fukuoka,waikici,Sun Piwa. :lol:

The JEWS (Marx, Lenine, Trotsky) should apologize, not Russia.

But he loves too much his master as he's a reversed nazi, who always talk about Russia to protect the JEW USA

As all NATO agents, don't listen to what he says and you'll see he never attacks NATO Poland

They thrown Molotov cocktail to the synagogue In Dnepropetrovsk.

She doesn't remember the difficult names
They thrown Molotov cocktail to the synagogue In Dnepropetrovsk.
Comedy, no deaths

There are a lot of fake anti semitic attacks in JEW France

She doesn't remember the difficult names

Comedy, no deaths

There are a lot of fake anti semitic attacks in JEW France
I do not wish the death of the Jews. Jews, Russian, Ukrainians and other Soviet citizens fought together against Nazism. In Odessa few decades ago third of the population or even half were Jews. We have many anecdotes about Jews, but they are - normal people. They are not trying to make everyone forget their native language, do not kill innocent people (here in Ukraine).

Are you mad? What about the Holomodor, Bernard Henry Lévy speech to encourage the sadist reversed nazis?

Back
Top Bottom