What's new

I’ll always prioritise Pakistan interests - Imran Khan

But bhai what about Neutrals farm houses in Belgium and green cards!
Nation is getting sick of these games. The deaf and dumb establishment should take their heads out of their ..... and wake up to the reality . we have hit the absolute rock bottom, and neutrals must stop these shenanigans on their own, or the people will do it for them now. Can't run this country as their personal fiefdom anymore. The masses must have their say in running this country.
The ruling elite has wasted over 75 years in these dirty games. We need real democracy in Pakistan now. No place for political dynasties in the future. They must be prosecuted and their properties confiscated.

Last edited:

What kind of good relationship was?

I still remember, pakistani friends were started waiting for the next election during Trump administration...

During the tenure, relationship with saudi, china and US.... Not improved..... It was Pakistan army and established, who repaired all the damaged relationships

I still remember, pakistani friends were started waiting for the next election during Trump administration...

During the tenure, relationship with saudi, china and US.... Not improved..... It was Pakistan army and established, who repaired all the damaged relationships
atleast see the date of article before you post it.. He was not in power until August of 2018..And his normalization with Trump govt. came a year later..

Last edited:
Of course he prioritized the interests of Pakistan when he gave extension to incumbent COAS for 3 years.
People are portraying as if the extension was IK's mistake.Well if it was, it was a selfish one.He had his political reasons for continuing with a known , and it's not like Bajwa put a gun to his head.

Posting my reply from other thread on same topic:

This interview is with CNN, they will somehow spin a narrative that Imran Khan is anti-American. IK has repeatedly clarified/mentioned that Pakistan only wants peacetime alliance, Pakistan will not be an ally when it comes to war (drone bases, anti-Russia statements etc.). Khan wants independent foreign policy that looks after interests of Pakistani people, we do not wish to be part of someone elses' war. Fighting others' war in last 40 years caused us 80,000 loss of lives

Indian Patwari spotted. Imran Khan gave befitting reply to President Trump for his baseless accusations against Pakistan. Later Khan met Trump in the White House.

Lol if that was the case:
He shouldn't have given the petrol subsidy.

Restricted GDP growth at 3%.

Privatised PIA and steel mills.

The man only wants one thing; kursi.
Yes, he shouldn't have joined politics at all if he really cared for Pakistan: Patwari logic
Of course he prioritized the interests of Pakistan when he gave extension to incumbent COAS for 3 years.
Yes, it was necessary because of Kashmir issue and growing tension at the eastern border

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom