What's new

Ilham Aliev personally unveils Iran-Azerbaijan jointly produced car

Muhammed45

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Today (Thursday), the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliev met with a group of members of the families and disabled victims of the Nagorno-Karabakh war, behind the wheel of a "Khazar (Caspian)" car produced jointly by Iran and the Republic of Azerbaijan.

According to Mashreghnews agency, Aliyev got acquainted with the technical condition of the passenger car jointly produced by Iran and the Republic of Azerbaijan, which was donated to the disabled victim of the Nagorno-Karabakh war.

The joint car factory of Iran Khodro IKCO and Azarmash of the Republic of Azerbaijan was set up in 2016 in the industrial town of Neftchala, 168 km south of Baku.
3201733.jpg

Khazar (Caspian) Automobile Factory is one of the largest production units in this industrial town and its production capacity is 10,000 passenger cars, including various models per year, and Iran Khodro Company has a 25% share in this production Unit.
3201732 (1).jpg

This factory was inaugurated during the visit of Iranian President Hassan Rouhani to the Republic of Azerbaijan in March 2018.

Congratulations to the disabled victim of Karabak war, hope it can reduce the pain of this family.

Tbh I wish we had Iranian cars in Pakistan instead of relying on locally made Japanese cars with zero quality being super expensive.

Just wondering, do Iranians make their own engines and parts?

Tbh I wish we had Iranian cars in Pakistan instead of relying on locally made Japanese cars with zero quality being super expensive.

you can find a couple of thousand news about Iranian cars being fully made in Iran.
they are all lies. Irankhodro and Saipa are too corrupt to do that. though Iran has the potential to produce everything inside of the country, I don't think they will do so anytime soon. It is not economical. they can buy things from china using subsidized Dollars, and they have no competition. So they will never produce parts themselves...

since Pakistan is on good terms with China, you guys can easily produce anything you wish. just have a few hundred million dollars and Chinese companies will be happy to help... add proper management and 10 - 20 years of hard work and you can have the whole supply chain...

you can find a couple of thousand news about Iranian cars being fully made in Iran.
they are all lies. Irankhodro and Saipa are too corrupt to do that. though Iran has the potential to produce everything inside of the country, I don't think they will do so anytime soon. It is not economical. they can buy things from china using subsidized Dollars, and they have no competition. So they will never produce parts themselves...

since Pakistan is on good terms with China, you guys can easily produce anything you wish. just have a few hundred million dollars and Chinese companies will be happy to help... add proper management and 10 - 20 years of hard work and you can have the whole supply chain...

Our Japanese firm based automobile industry heavily lobbies in the government and their stakeholders are part of PM's advisory. They won't ever let Chinese automobiles dominate in Pakistan since you're correct, Chinese can easily help Pakistan produce their own engines and parts.

Our Japanese firm based automobile industry heavily lobbies in the government and their stakeholders are part of PM's advisory. They won't ever let Chinese automobiles dominate in Pakistan since you're correct, Chinese can easily help Pakistan produce their own engines and parts.
The same goes for us. the government supports the companies. they have lobbies. etc...
we also have to fight sanctions. so no matter what people say, the answer is always the same. it is just too complicated. :wacko:

though if this Baku deal makes a few million dollars for us, I will be more than happy. the situation in Iran is beyond red...

The same goes for us. the government supports the companies. they have lobbies. etc...
we also have to fight sanctions. so no matter what people say, the answer is always the same. it is just too complicated. :wacko:

though if this Baku deal makes a few million dollars for us, I will be more than happy. the situation in Iran is beyond red...

You guys have heavy sanctions, despite that you've a lowcost auto industry working pretty good. Imagine you didn't have any sanctions, Iran would be touching the skies

Yes Iran makes two different engines ..one is 4 cylinder called national engine and the other one is a 3 cylinder engine in production since last year.. I have Iranian Auto industry fully covered in 6 segments in the "Cutting edge Tech in Islamic countries" thread in the middle east forum...A co produced car with Pakistan makes a lot of sense .

4 cylinder introduced in 2008
1626697483490.png

3 Cylinder introduced last year

1626697517977.png

The latest Iranian car in actual mass production:
1626697894929.png

Last edited:
damn these lobbies ,every single of these corrupts creature whom rely on this corrupt technique must be hanged

Back
Top Bottom