What's new

IK Lozzz!

IK ended the day he took on the colonial powers appointed feudals, charlatan "pirs" and "sayyids" as his allies ----shah mahmood cur in addtion to being a charlatan "spiritual" was also part of the most corrupt govt for years --not personally corrupt --being part a gvt that is corrupt is same as being corrupt -----

this same emotional guy was abusing qadri just before the march now look at his opinions :lol:

Imran Khan and Qadri ....Both are pawns of "You know who".... Najam sethi who is called traitor once again predicted that if the turn out is not as expected which is not 40000 people vs 4 million promised than IK will first threaten to jump in and later will jump in with blessing of "You know who".

Duh! I didn't know you were a conspiracy theorist. :D Tell us more what's next.

Anyway, IK is a dhoor-andesh Aadmi, he knows what needs to be done at the right time. He was once asked in Dubai in a fundraising event (in the year 96') that Khan Sb. why did you launch a political party when you've zero support of voters. IK replied; my supporters are too young at the moment, I'll show you my supporters after 15-years once they're able to vote. The point here I want to make is that; a leader is the one who sees more than others see, who sees farther than others see, and who sees before others see...

there is something called hasty decision , which is hardly Right & is never viable for long term .& there is a Long term Planned decision which may not look promising right now , but will bear fruits in the long term.

I am a PTI supporter , & i dont Support this beTUQa long march by someone who was not even in Pakistan for past five years & suddenly got the urge to save Pakistan , That much Educated i am to differentiate between Opportunists .

So instead of Jumping like idiots , Think before you Act , that is what Rational People do. & that is how a Country is taken to a new stage , not by Fanatics who think they are the absolute power , & every one should follow them.

same level of intellectuallaty , which kept IK waiting & waiting till, TuQ kicked the balls of muk-muka mafia!
so keep waiting in his nest, & let others rule pakistan, & keep planing long as long you wish, just dont get losted in it?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Imran Khan is a bloodthirsty politician...

This 90 days thing lowered my IQ

Imran Khan underestimated Tahir's march and didnt join him :tdown:
He let down the ppl

same level of intellectuallaty , which kept IK waiting & waiting till, TuQ kicked the balls of muk-muka mafia!
so keep waiting in his nest, & let others rule pakistan, & keep planing long as long you wish, just dont get losted in it?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is the level of Immaturity which has sent Pakistan in this Deep gutter , so thank your for you advice but sane people make their decisions with proper thinking , not on instincts .

Sorry to sa but Imran Khan story is over.. hundreds of PTI followers in this Qadri Long March... people want change .. they cant wait for Imran Khan kab ayega kab ayega kab ayeega... Qadri almost success ... the time is very important... btw Qadri Protest and speech... CJ ordered arrent warant of the Prime Minister Pakistan... millions of people in front of parliment right now.... IK agenda almost taken over by Qadri.... Sorry but IK BIG FAIL!

Here are few comments of PTI FB members whom PTI dependent alot!

Imran still inda wash room tryin to get his tsunami out! He shud go bak to uk n star inda flick sleepin wd da enemy part 2 wd jamima n his current guy grant init! Behtreen rhega
29 minutes ago via mobile · Unlike · 145

******** but all credit goes to Qadri kayoonkay iskay initiative pe ye sara scene huwa hey.... ye film nahe hey reality hey!
25 minutes ago · Like · 45

Nt gettn into a debate it wz high time fr Imran to make a point wd qadri if he cn do it can't figure out wot wz stoppin mayb he thot if I go wd qadri I"ll lose da chance of winnin few seats inda upcomin election! Big fail!
23 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 39

********:

As PTI member, i was waiting for Khan sb's call but can't wait anymore. I'm off to Long March. Dear PTI members hamko woh karna chahye iswaqt jiske liye hamnay PTI join kya tha .... Imran Khan did nothing....
23 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 72

:tup::tup::tup::tup:
Imran story is not over you don't even know Imran Power few hundred in Qadri march and Imran Khan is over you need to study Pakistani Politics Sir if Imran can take thousands of cars with people in them to Tribal Areas than he has lot more support than few hundred Sir go first please know about politics :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

So finally they let loose someone , to divide the vote bank of PTI.

@Andromache what do you say about this??

they? who?

qadri doesnt have a political party. PTI has its support among youth but how many will vote is a test of the same youth.

qadri cant be trusted.

i see a weak coalition govt in future

Last edited by a moderator:
they? who?

qadri doesnt have a political party. PTI has its support among youth but how many will vote is a test of the same youth.

qadri cant be trusted.

I really do hope that the youth of pak don't let an honest man down. Imran FTW.

Qadri threatened twice yesterday for violence when he threatened the rangers to move out of his way.

Hes a raving lunatic, threatening violence on his own country's armed forces. His movement would amount to nothing as no way in hell people want another Maulvi for a leader and he didn't get the PM arrested, aiwai opportunistic tareeke se credit le raha hai.

PM ko nikala Justice ne hi hai, the same INSAF that PTI fought for.

Qadri threatened twice yesterday for violence when he threatened the rangers to move out of his way.

Hes a raving lunatic, threatening violence on his own country's armed forces. His movement would amount to nothing as no way in hell people want another Maulvi for a leader and he didn't get the PM arrested, aiwai opportunistic tareeke se credit le raha hai.

those who are backing him are misleading the nation about his connection.

likes of asma jehangir are also taking advantage of the situation and coming up with different claims announcing another tehrik .

seems they all are link of one chain

Senior posters like you, should hve written the truth not just waged prapoganda?
TuQ threating armed forces ?
Plz proove it?
& BTW check the seven points of IK & the Points given by TuQ what's the difference?lol
& if as told by imran yesterday he supports MuQ,s demands & can give call to its supporters to prepare for the long march in next 7 days? Why he hve been waiting so long?lol lol lol
Come on just say it, imran looks handsome leader thn QADRI?thts the only difference?lol lol lol

Senior posters like you, should hve written the truth not just waged prapoganda?
TuQ threating armed forces ?
Plz proove it?
& BTW check the seven points of IK & the Points given by TuQ what's the difference?lol
& if as told by imran yesterday he supports MuQ,s demands & can give call to its supporters to prepare for the long march in next 7 days? Why he hve been waiting so long?lol lol lol
Come on just say it, imran looks handsome leader thn QADRI?thts the only difference?lol lol lol

Go see the video, of yesterday's speeches, I can easily youtube that moment and prove it to you when he said "Main 5 mins deta hoon tum logon ko, hat jao warna..."

This happened when Rangers had blocked off D-Chowk...

I'm not against the long march - I'm against using threats during it and calls to violate constitution and law.

Go see the video, of yesterday's speeches, I can easily youtube that moment and prove it to you when he said "Main 5 mins deta hoon tum logon ko, hat jao warna..."

This happened when Rangers had blocked off D-Chowk...

I'm not against the long march - I'm against using threats during it and calls to violate constitution and law.

Again watch the video ,its Main 5 mins deta hoon tum logon ko, hat jao warna mar donga???lol
No its not that, he just told them to clear the agreed place at D-chowk? & that's it? BTW that was police nt rangers check your eyes before watching the video again?
Its the same thing which PTI did in their anti-drone march hve done? Don't you remember? No you don't?lol
Really funny , u are taking sme U-trun as IK has done yesterday , its funny & really childish ? Without any reason & when the reason was there he was sleeping?lol

they? who?

qadri cant be trusted.

Who means political opponents of IK.

Back
Top Bottom