What's new

Ijaz Butt Sacked !!!!

Usama86

Reaction score
ARY news has reported that Mr.Butt has been sacked. Cannot get conformation from any other source at the moment but Pakpassion has a thread discussing this. The most reliable source is Kamran Abbasi, who tweeted a little while ago
"Breaking news is that Ijaz Butt has been sacked!!! Let's say it's at least 18 months too late. Confirmation awaited."

Kamran Abbasi (KamranAbbasi) on Twitter

Fingers crossed and hopping for this to be true.... i think he will not be sacked but his contract will not be renewed past 10 october. Ehsan Manni looks like a strong candidate.

Yes i heard that too :)
But that time he wasn't sacked although new PCB chairman's name is under considerations

Ehsan Mani and Asif something if i am not wrong........ and i like Ehsan Mani

He was the Ex-President of the ICC and a very intelligent guy in my opinion.....I would be more than happy if they choose him for the next PCB Chief post

Embattled Pakistan Cricket Board Chairman Ijaz Butt returns from London on Wendesday amid rumours that the government may sack him after a string of controversies, the most recent being the spot-fixing scandal.

Butt will return from London tomorrow morning and sources says there might be some announcements coming from the President's secretariat in the next 48 hours since President Asif Zardari is also the chief patron of the Board.

Sources have told PTI that changes are definitely in the offing in the cricket set up but it is not clear what these changes might be.

"There is talk about the federal minister for defence, Chaudary Mukhtar Ahmed having held a meeting with the President recently in which the future of Butt was discussed since the two of them are closely related to each other and Mukhtar is said to have played a key role in getting Butt the key post in the first place two years ago," one source said.
An insider in the government pointed out that Butt, whose tenure expires this month, would be told to request the President to relieve him of the Board's duties due to ill health.

"Let us see what happens but definitely the situation is not very good for Butt and the President has been advised to instantly form an ad-hoc committee of technocrats and senior officials to run cricket affairs until the 2011 World Cup," the source said.

But another source insisted that Butt has been given a deadline of October 10 to restructure his team in the board or step down as head of the cricket set-up.

PCB chief Butt to be sacked?

Let's keep our fingers cross. hopefully he is kicked out this time....

if he would have been kicked out im sure all cricket lover will celebrate it and man he was the darkest period of PCB with him if he dont in 1 and half year im sure he will and with him his mukhtar and his zardari would be kicked out all toghter for sure with the votes of nation for sure

Hope ZARDARI niri bemari is also scaked.. the one who brought this insane Ijaz Mota Butt.

Agreed zardari is a main cancer for pakistan hope he should be kicked out for once and all and also PPP from pakistan i was their fan when Shahed Benazir Bhutto was with them but not anymore anyway these cancer should be kicked out and me too agar yeh butt gaya tu mithai banto ga aur cancer zardari gaya tu qurbai karonga agar ALLAH ne itna diya tu

Back
Top Bottom