What's new

IITians in top 10 list of US startup founders

Maybe IIT spots should be bonded places. IOW for a spot in an IIT you have to spend atleast 5 years in working in India. Similar to what is done for medical positions etc
nahi ek bakra hi kaafi hai...........
it shud b there choice,no forcing

nahi ek bakra hi kaafi hai...........
it shud b there choice,no forcing

The Government is spending money on their education. It should be able to expect a decent Return on Investment. (i.e them working in India)

My father is an IIT alumnus, he worked there for 20 years, before the bureaucracy got to him and he left for better opportunities. It's not impossible to do this.

I have been reading Chanakya. :D

You will face my challenge ? Or we can collaborate. ;)

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

“All warfare is based on deception.”

Soooooo.... Let's collaborate. :D

“Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer”

(Just kidding buddy. :P I'll try to find a translation of Chanakya and read it when I have the time).

The Government is spending money on their education. It should be able to expect a decent Return on Investment. (i.e them working in India)

My father is an IIT alumnus, he worked there for 20 years, before the bureaucracy got to him and he left for better opportunities. It's not impossible to do this.
force...not an option

I know buddy but I have seen people who have worked inspite of this.

He has played his part for India by being an Indian in foreign land and increasing strength of Indian diaspora.

Hope you guys will return and start something in India especially in education.

Back
Top Bottom