What's new

IIftikhar Ch moves to LHC for disqualification of PM Nawaz

Iftikhar Ch moves to LHC for disqualification of PM Nawaz

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google+
PakistanHaider Ali SindhuSeptember 16, 2016 3:17 pm

LAHORE (Web Desk) – Former chief justice of Pakistan Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry has filed a petition with the Lahore High Court seeking disqualification of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif here on Friday.

According to details, the ex-chief justice filed a petition comprising of 460 pages in Lahore High Court (LHC) stating that Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif did not disclose the details of his houses in London in his tax papers. The former CJP sought trial against the prime minister under Article 63 of the constitution.

He pleaded to the court to dismiss the primier from his office.

Chaudhry also stated that he had contacted Speaker of National Assembly Ayaz Sadiq over the matter but he rejected his case without hearing him.The former chief justice asked the high court to declare the speaker’s decision as unlawful.

The former CJP has nominated Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) and the federal government as party in the case. The petition was filed by lawyers of Pakistan Justice and Democratic Party (PJDP).
https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/pakistan/iftikhar-ch-moves-to-lhc-for-disqualification-of-pm-nawaz/
@django @The Sandman @Moonlight @Vapnope @notorious_eagle @User
Chaudry sahib ko koi ziada pisa laga gaya......Nawaz should increase the amount of buying bid.

Hahah.
So this time pti supporters are trying to achieve some thing using chaudhry Iftikhar.
Try some thing else ptians.

Its requires proof and concrete evidence not the balls to get verdict against any onr.
Nope i posted it show what a big rat he was in past i dont support this rat at all he freed terrorists of BLA just be ause of hatred of ARMY

Google kse figures from 2007 and 2013 your diety didnt start the revival

Liar is a strong word from a paid troll

Oh dont blaspheme against Grandfather Zia you forgot he is political father of baboon sharif

Crticising Zardari a cake thief while you support a bakery thief

I have no idea what half of your stuff even means. English please? Also, lol, I am not paid bro, I can buy your IK and NS together and keep them in my pocket as change. I don't brag about life, but you have no idea what you are dealing with here. I have 0 interest in Pakistan outside of the Trade and growth of this talented nation. For that, I will write about who does the work and who just stinky fart their life away (IK and mullah). These are lazy effing politicians that can't effing produce an Egg. Let alone producing a growing nation.

I have no idea what half of your stuff even means. English please? Also, lol, I am not paid bro, I can buy your IK and NS together and keep them in my pocket as change. I don't brag about life, but you have no idea what you are dealing with here. I have 0 interest in Pakistan outside of the Trade and growth of this talented nation. For that, I will write about who does the work and who just stinky fart their life away (IK and mullah). These are lazy effing politicians that can't effing produce an Egg. Let alone producing a growing nation.
The work like making political alliances with agents of Pakhtunistan and a bend over backward policy in case of Afghanistan and India if we didnt have Raheel as our coas and Pak army continued its policy of submission started by Kiyani we wouldve easily turned into another Bangladesh by now

Hmm growth .5% more than Zardari gang, incentives for industries and taxes for the poor we have half the population spending 50% of their income on food no one cares

You really wish to know what will help this nation grow?
Learning some lessons from Agartala and going after corrupt goons of all parties including those who did corruption in the name of their kids

Back
Top Bottom